best headjob from a guy PRIVATE GROUP

Weymouth nudist

Weymouth nudist I love sucking cock only done it for the first time this year absolutely amazing feeling al the lovely cum and swallowing it. Ive never cum orally so that is the challenge for someone lol.

WE ALL LOOK GREAT GIVING HEAD!

Taking note of all the great photos of all of our participating members, has strengthened my belief that all of us really do look great giving head. If you agree with me please take the time to comment on all the great photos our members are posting...

Ithaca, NY

Illhave a hotel the week of July 16, can host looking to suck.

Latest Post
by  
Giving Head

I love sucking dick. I've been fortunate to have sucked a lot of dick and a variety. Here's a picture of me sucking.

senior to me

hard to find those senior to me to hook up in person but this past summer i did hook up with a guy now 88 when his curiosity got the best of him and he visited the gay campground i attend , the first time he explained he and his wife he was now a...

Feeling left out

Who's gonna suck my cock? ;)

age does it equate experience or does it...

been sucking cock since i was 12 think i'm pretty good at it and now days it's mostly guys 50 and above but a guy i met a while back hooked me up with his nephew recently he's 28 and i hope he enjoyed our meeting as well as i did . i...

Latest Post
by  
facials

for those who enjoy or the accidental facial where his cock slips from your mouth and spatters your face what's the place you hate the load getting on or into ?

pleasing a straight guy who won't...

anyone else sucking a straight guy who won't reciprocate back ? my friend and i have been giving oral to a friend who will get nude with us even will bate and even frotted with us once but won't suck our cocks . at first it kinda bothered me...