Me and my mature, nude and naughty friends!

Skype Group for mature men_UPDATE

Hey guys, I started a private Skype Group for me and my mature friends about 2 years ago. We are a nice group of nude and naughty friends and share naked or horny stuff regularly. We also chat nude on cam. If there is someone who like to joi our...

Skype group with my mature friends

Hey there everybody. I know, its quiet here. But maybe we change that. I would like to start a Skype group with my mature friends. Would be great to (cam)chat with all of you. Anyone interested? If so, please reply to this topic or send me a pvt...

Restroom Sex....

I love just dropping my trousers and pants at the urinal stands. The last time I did it I garnered quite a lot of attention. There were a couple of guys already standing at the urinals at a distance from each other, but I could tell from their semi...

Let's share some pics...

Hello gusy. I hope you enjoy my new group. It will be even better with some of your pics. Maybe some, that you havent posted in your profile yet? Remember, since this is a PRIVATE GROUP, ALL pics and content STAY inside the group. You can upload...

Please say WELCUM to the Group members

Hey guys. I am the group owner and welcum all of you to "my nude and naughty world". I am in my late 40s and a big admirer of mature men (and couples). I really enjoy having nude time together or a nice and naughty time with eachother. I...