Women Who Squirt.

Squirting and gushing is not cumming.

These three are often commonly mistakenly thought as being the same thing but are not. Gushing and squirting are similar in that they produce the same fluid but when a woman cums it can, depending on the individual lady, produce a completely...

Swollow....

If women can swallow us men...I can swallow women cum when they squirt . Love the way it taste and feels on my face...

I love it when a woman squirts !!!

I love it when a woman squirts!!!

Latest Post
by  
Finger her hard and fast

My wife will squirt if I get two fingers inside her a finger her hard and fast, her slippery pussy juice quickly turns to wee as she squirts over my cock when she's on top. Also when she cums, she will let go a load on me as her orgasm tenses....

Latest Post
by  
cant beat it

Hello all... I will be heading west from Wilmington, NC to Quartzsite Arizona, via route 20 this year... I'm leaving NC on October 4th and my first stop will be South of the Border for some video clips. If anyone is close to rt 20 and...

Latest Post
by  
A new friend asked me if I knew how to teach...

The following is the advice that I gave him: Yes. I believe part of it is knowing the lady's pleasures and taking directions. If she says, "Keep going", keep licking and/or fingering. Kim Cattrall's book, The Art of the Female...

The 1st time she squirted on me

My wife squirts whenever she's on top and I stroke up the first time she squirted on me she she got so shy and embarrassed that she turned bright red and hid between her hands while still riding me lol here's some pictures of after she's...

woman who like to show squirting.

i love to watch woman squirting and give cum tribute .. :) welcome to my skype and inbox

Latest Post
by  
i love eroling eyes orgasm + pissing and...

master4cuckold chocolat 180cm .87kg.penis 24.17cm . member in sommes cuckolding .bdsm .forumes penischocolat@gmail.com skype . penischocolat@hotmail.com twitter.com = master4cuckold https://xhamster.one/photos/gallery/master4cuckold-11865454

Latest Post
by