Sandy Hook, Gunnison Beach

Labor Day weekend 2023.

Anyone planning on going?

Latest Post
by  
2022 Season

Well, 63 degrees in February today has me thinking of beach season. If anybody has any news, updates to share or just your plans for the summer, lets hear them. Would love to find some couples to meet up with this year.

Latest Post
by  
Island Spa in Edison, NJ

Has anyone in this group has been here? The have a coed everything kind of areas. The wet area is segregated by sex. Different jacuzzis. I tend to be shy to make friends there. May be easier to find someone with chemistry and meet there. No playing...

Tomorrow

Going to Gunnison tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday to tae advantage of the nice weather. I have an umbrella, beach blanket... who wanna join. I'll take the 8am ferry. Message ne directly if interested ;-)

Latest Post
by  
Tips for first visit?

Hi, all, Ive never been to Gunnison, but would like to. What tips and info would you share with a first timer coming from Manhattan? Particularly interested in knowing what facilities and services are there (umbrellas? Lounge chairs? Food/beverage?...

Anyone else there Monday?

Made my 2nd trip ever to Gunninson on Monday. Very cool vibes there still and I wish I could've stayed an extra day. Saw a couple frisky couples although Park Ranger presence definitely seemed to deter anything overtly lewd. Would love to find a...

Latest Post
by  
Whos going soon

?

Latest Post
by  
Whos going soon

?

Latest Post
by  
2020 Update

FYI, the blue mats are down and it looks like some of the older ones have been replaced with new and they have extended the mats an additional 150 yards or so. Made the walk much nicer. Still no alcohol allowed and the park rangers do occasionally...