Undetectable

Hi all, specially new members

WelCUM! I hope you do your share, spread the goodies, talk about your experiences, fantacies, post media, soakingly juicy. I welCUM one of very few members who hasn't got a cock but willingly spreading her pussy, here's room for all as long...

Latest Post
by  
Hi all

Very quiet here these days, no posts, no new members applying .... Let's get some action.

Latest Post
by  
Hi guys everewhere

As moderator I wish you all a very HAPPY, HORNY, NAKED, NEW YEAR! We take responsibility, we don't use condoms and we don't throw them away wherever we fuck. Please make the group more active, post and enjoy. Also ask friends here to join.

Latest Post
by  
Incest

There are so many here, all varieties. Any of you guys who have experiences to share? Details welcum ;-)

Latest Post
by  
Spreading Seed

We have a special gift as Naked guys in this group who are undetectable HIV positive. Naked and Bareback is best! And Cum belongs inside hole. Spread your HIV seed in every hole! Gary in LA

Hi all

New members are welcumed. Please post and if you got questions - don't hesitate, get in touch. We all want that the group is active and - it's up to you guys to contribute and make it just that! Stay horny, stay BB. Nobody here cares if...

Latest Post
by  
Hey all members

Even if it is clearly said that private profiles will not be allowed in I do get requests from time to time and always message asking to have a profile picture. Mostly nothing happens. I hope you all agree with me, we do want, at least to see one...

Latest Post
by  
Hi guys

Welcum to new members here. Always great when someone new apply, and please, with a profile pic. The group is private but profiles should be visible, agree? Now, get shamelessly juicy and post. Make the group active, obviously this is about...

Latest Post
by  
Hi guys,

Get on your feet! Post and ask friends to join. Be shamelessly juicy.

Latest Post
by  
Hi guys

New media uploaded, please keep up the good, shameless spirit, also post topics. Horny greetings from your moderator

Latest Post
by