Undetectable

Do you know who pozzed you?

Just wondering how many of you men know for certain who pozzed you, and if you were willing/excited by it. Personally, I do not know who infected me.

Pandemic time

How were you able to enjoy sex during this time? Like before or did you have restrictions? Did you only want to and were able to enjoy bareback sex with lots of new sex partners?

Hey all

Happy, New, naked, horny, Year to you all and welCUM to the new members. We are 284. We do it the natural way, skin to skin, the only way. I hope more will join and that you all share media and stories/fantacies. Taboos are very few!

groupmembers in europe?

hey guys, any members in europe here who would loke to breed me? just love it..aslo on nudist beaches (if noone is offended) if you are abroad...message me too, love to chat about it also wishing you a cumfilled year 2024

Latest Post
by  
New members

I welCUM the new members and hope there will be juicy posts. Don't forget, the activity of the group is all up to you guys. Limits are very few. Ask friend here to join too.

Latest Post
by  
Tattoes

Just got my biohazard tattoo today. Loving it

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys

4 new members today, I welCUM all. Please post and don't be shy.

Latest Post
by  
Hey all

Hope you have a great naked and horny summer wherever you are and with whome you have sex. Dive in! WelCUM to new members. Hope you'll find some fun here and if you got TS friends ask them to join too. All about BB fucking and cum that's NOT...

Latest Post
by  
Hey guys

It's been quiet around this group for some time. Being the moderator I urge you all to get more active. Post pics and stories, fantacies whatever. Feel free, the limits are very few.

Latest Post
by  
Hey Undetectables or not (yet?)

WelCUM to new members who joined. I'm not a "partyfixer" so it's up to you all to make this group alive. Please post and don't be shy. Also ask friends here to join. Today we all live good lives without worries connected to our...