Show bulge in tight jeans?

It'shot to see that tight jeans are back, but what I hardly ever see in them is acommando bulge. When I freeball in skintight jeans, I like to stuff my junk downmy left thigh so it's blatantly on display, with my balls, shaft and cockhead outlinedclearly, especially when I get hard. But I really wish more guys would showbulge, like they did back in the 60s, 70s and 80s. Love the looks I get. Anybodyelse?

This topic was edited
RE: Show bulge in tight jeans?

I agree - we just need more guys to do it. I ride my bike several miles every day wearing lycra biking shorts. Get hard and position my c&bs straight across my left hip. Shows great and is much more comfortable than hanging soft in the front.
Photos hereME

This post was edited

I always wonder about this too. I never wear skinny jeans but I always go comanndo and I can honestly say that 99% of the time the outline of my cock is clearly visible it naturally hangs to one side too so i dont even have to arrange it in anyway it just sits there for all to see!

This post was edited

I always wonder about this too. I never wear skinny jeans but I always go comanndo and I can honestly say that 99% of the time the outline of my cock is clearly visible it naturally hangs to one side too so i dont even have to arrange it in anyway it just sits there for all to see!All this dirty talk is making. In need of a good wank! Any offers?

This post was edited

to old and out of shape but when i was in my 20's & 30's i aways wore tight jeans and bikini underwear that would keep my cock in one place unlike those tighty whiteys or boxers, always liked to go to mall with my bulge pushing on my jeans.

This post was edited

I don't freeball to show off, I do it for comfort.
That said, sometimes showing a bulge in jeans can be a side benefit. As they say on Mad Men "It pays to advertise!"

This post was edited

gotten quite a abit of response from bulging from other guys

This post was edited