RE: Embarasing precum

Last month I got a woman to paint my body. The theme was a tree of the forbidden fruit. You can guess where the serpent's head was going to be. She started with the leaves, then the branches and an apple, then the serpent. While she was working on the branches I was anticipating the next stage. Ididn't know I was dribbling precumuntil her husband gave me a tissue with thesuggestion that I wipe it off. When she finished the work the snake's head had grown a little.

This post was edited

I'm a very heavy leaker but I don't think it's embarrassing at all. Lots of men leak and some (like me) when they're not even aroused. It's only embarassing if we buy into the erroneous idea that it's not a normal body function and that it means you're horny and u want to fuck anything within reach.

This post was edited

I used to be embarrassed by my cock leaking in naked company. Even when soft it oozes constantly, particularly when in naked company and naked on the beach. When with a few guys in private it doesn't bother me anymore. Indeed, a lot of the guys love it and like to taste, directly from the source! On the beach it depends on the situation but I've found I don't leak so much when I have my foreskin pulled back. What I do leak I tend to rub over my gland - makes it nice and shiny!You said even when soft your cock oozes constantly. Mine does too. I certainly do not need to be hard to leak precum.
yer know how you feel bud i only have to be around nude people or even think about it and I ooze precum....some times embarrassing

This post was edited

I am a very heavy leaker of precum as well. I can be a little embarrassing sometimes when I have realized I am 'producing' a large amount of snot while unaware. Not long ago I was at a spa in the sauna, nude. Sitting on the bench with my penis hanging off. Person opposite me was chatting with me for 20 minutes or longer. After he left I said a few minutes then got up to leave myself. Thats when I saw I had been 'stringing' precum from my penis all the way to the floor, 4 feet down. There were little drops of it here and there which tells me I had probably leaking heavily the whole time. The guy never said anything but I was embarrassed a bit anyway. Once I saw a guy who was also a leaker at a spa in Vegas. Saw him come out of a massage room after the therapist left. Nude as is common in spas. He was semi which is normal I think and like me was a total dripper, stringer, whatever. He was leaking like crazy and I could see the silvery strings extending to his feet.

This post was edited

i can't remember leaking in public and noticing it, but i'm sure i have because I am a major leaker just with the mildest of thoughts/stimulation. I can be working on a project on my computer, look down and there are a couple of pools of pre on the chair pad, having run down the edge of the chair to the floor. Oh well!

This post was edited

I don't think any man should be embarrassed by precumming.
I've had dates with men who've precum through their pants while we've been out to dinner. I think it's charming, and DEFINITELY show interest!
xoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

Difficult for me NOT to leak a lot, especially among other naked guys. In fact, just reading the replies on this topic, while sitting at my desk at work, has my flaccid dick flowing nicely. Thank goodness for underwear anda long undershirt to absorb some of it...but the wetspot will eventually make it's way through to the trousers. Time to head to the restroom and let a nice glob drip onto my fingers ;-)

This post was edited

I don't think any man should be embarrassed by precumming.I've had dates with men who've precum through their pants while we've been out to dinner. I think it's charming, and DEFINITELY show interest!xoxoxo,amyso amy if his pants are wet with cum are your pantie's wet too ?

This post was edited

Difficult for me NOT to leak a lot, especially among other naked guys. In fact, just reading the replies on this topic, while sitting at my desk at work, has my flaccid dick flowing nicely. Thank goodness for underwear anda long undershirt to absorb some of it...but the wetspot will eventually make it's way through to the trousers. Time to head to the restroom and let a nice glob drip onto my fingers ;-)

This post was edited

Difficult for me NOT to leak a lot, especially among other naked guys. In fact, just reading the replies on this topic, while sitting at my desk at work, has my flaccid dick flowing nicely. Thank goodness for underwear anda long undershirt to absorb some of it...but the wetspot will eventually make it's way through to the trousers. Time to head to the restroom and let a nice glob drip onto my fingers ;-)i've been at men's camps/resorts before especially around pool and had a nice wet spot of precum usually on my thigh sometimes when flaccid sometimes semi hard. it's always fun to survey others laying out on chaise lounge especially on crowded weekend.

This post was edited