RE: Circle Jerk

I'msorry, but circle jerking is about as appitising as jerking off by myself. NOW, mutual, or jerking off 'your next door neighbour', so to speak, now that's exciting. Nothing like feeling a new dick in your hand, 'just for the fuck of it'.

This post was edited

Different groups have different ground rules. I respect that.

This post was edited

I'msorry, but circle jerking is about as appitising as jerking off by myself. NOW, mutual, or jerking off 'your next door neighbour', so to speak, now that's exciting. Nothing like feeling a new dick in your hand, 'just for the fuck of it'.
I would say it is two totally different experiences. Yes, I love an mutual touch and JO, but there is a lot to be said about a group of naked men jerking off together - male bonding!

This post was edited

I have never had the pleasure of jacking off with more that 3 guys, at least not with only masturbation as the focus. I would love to hear any stories about circle jerks you have been in, how they started, and anything else you might want to share.Well, you are lucky! I have never had the pleasure of jacking off with anybody! So, consider yourself lucky!

This post was edited

Wow! I need to find one of these parties!

This post was edited

I have never had the pleasure of jacking off with more that 3 guys, at least not with only masturbation as the focus. I would love to hear any stories about circle jerks you have been in, how they started, and anything else you might want to share.I havejacked offwith to many guys to count on the sexy bit of Cap d'Agde beach. But we weren't watching each other. We were watching a woman being spit-roasted by two men. The one at her head end may have got less attention than he deserved as the one fucking her was distracting her too much.
My threesome circle jerk was hands on. Each of us stroked the man on his right. It was so hot!

This post was edited

my first cj was in my early 20's a coworker had invited me to his apartment for a get together , the first time he asked i turned him down but when the second opportunity arrived i said yes, when i arrived i sat in my car kinda nervous even when knocking on his door but when he opened the door and a dozen naked and semi naked guys were on the living room floor yelled come in i could tell it was going to be fun. once inside my friend told me to get comfortable after leaving my shoes in the pile at the door so once i waded into the living room i just stripped off my shirt and shorts and squeezed in and since i was semi hard it didn't take but a minute to start stoking with the others. i think the funniest part was when the pizza delivery guy came and my friend invited him inside with the pizza boxes he seemed a little shocked at all the cock hanging out but the guy next to me said he was the usual delivery guy. i went numerous times over a few years but moved onto other things.

This post was edited

I thought of a variation on the circle jerk theme. It would involve all the guys getting together and grabbing the cock to their right and start stroking it. As each guy cums, he removes himself from the circle, and the circle get smaller. The idea being to see who can last the longest before cumming, it eventually gets down to the last two, stroking each other after everyone else has been eliminated. Has anyone ever done something similar?

This post was edited

I did it but with only three of us in the circle. What was great is that the guy I was pleasuring wasn't the guy pleasuring me. For a big group those who have come early could lie down inside the circle for the others to cum on them.

This post was edited

I have been involved in a number of circle jerks with other older guys. I t is such a turn on participating in naked open masturbation. I found that all of us were able to cum very hard and usually helped clean up each other!. I hope I can do it again!

This post was edited