Circle Jerk

I have never had the pleasure of jacking off with more that 3 guys, at least not with only masturbation as the focus. I would love to hear any stories about circle jerks you have been in, how they started, and anything else you might want to share.

This topic was edited
RE: Circle Jerk

Over the years I have been involved ( happily) in a few circle jerks, usually with another 2 or 3 other horny guys.

Once I did have the immense pleasure of being involved in a circle jerk with about 9 guys, all standing there with pants and underwear around our ankles, shirts undone and hard throbbing cocks in our hand.

It was a real pleasure wanking while watching all these other guys stroking their cocks, squeezing their balls and tweeking their nipples.
As it went on, precum dripping and it became obvious that a few guys were getting close to shooting their loads, one guy suddebly lay naked on the floor in middle of the circle, still wanking, that is what sent us all over the edge with in a space of probably 4 minutes or so, and after the first one or two cum all over the guy on the floor, the others started to groan, and shooting their own load on the guy so he was covered in thick man juice.

He kept stroking and rubbing the cum all over him with his other hand till he shot his load.

Was a fantastic session, unfortuantly never got to repeat in a large group like that

This post was edited

Now that is a HOT story Ozzies, thank you! We need to get that going somehow...

This post was edited

My dear friend would love to get that going with you in the group, that is for sure.
Either way you and other guys cumming on me or us on you.
What a session that would be.
My cock is standing and throbbing at the thought.

Hopefully other guys will share their hot experiences

This post was edited

I went to a jack off party last month in a hotel room here. About 14 guys. Everyone was urged to take their time. I mentioned early that I loved being cum on, so quite a few of the guys very kindly obliged. It was a great 3 hours.

This post was edited

Now that is a HOT story Ozzies, thank you! We need to get that going somehow...I'd get in a circle jerk with you guys anytime!
I've been to a number of circle jerks, but there are a couple that really stand out, including one of my own. One of the earlier ones I went to was one specifically ONLY for hairy guys. I actually have never seen one targeted to only hairy guys since, so glad I went! I arrived and the host greeted me and took me back to where everyone else was at the back of the house. This part of the house was west facing so it was fairly warm in there with the sun beating down. Made getting naked with everyone easy. (Not that that is ever a difficult task for me!). Didn't take long for me to get in the mood with all that fur showing. Love hairy guys! I was one of the last to arrive so there really wasn't any chair left for me, so I just plopped my naked ass right on the floor in the middle of the room. This would turn out to be a VERY good thing. Everyone sat around stroking their dicks awhile...chatting up and comparing...30-45 minutes, not really sure of the time really. But the host, who happened to be sitting by my feet could hold out any longer and was the first to cum. But when he came, it also shot all over my ankle and legs. Heapologized, and I said "No problem, I don't mind cum on me, in fact you all can come on me if you want". My comment was notpre-planedor even something I was looking for...it just came out. And soon, so did everyone's cum....all over me as they took their place one by one over me. Some shot on my chest, some shot on my face. One guy decided to save his for later for some reason. Too bad, as he was the hottest one of all. He maybe would have gotten to shoot it in my mouth even! He was that sexy. If only he had taken theopportunity. :) All in all, it was a fantastic time. But alas, that guy never hosted that again, or if he did, maybe I wasn't invited! So it would be nice to have another hairy guy JO party someday and try to do a little history repeating thing.

This post was edited

The second circle jerk that stands out is one I held myself. I had noticed that it is a pain in the ass to host these things because people arrive at all different times making it difficult for the host to enjoy themselves too. So, for my own party I decided to try something new and it worked out amazingly well (and hot!). Instead of coming to the front door, I told everyone to come around to the side of the house, enter through the garage side door, and take off all oftheirclothes in the garage, then open the door to the house and enter naked. I did that formore making things easy then anything else, but it turned out to be a REALLY HOT way to do things. For the guys, they got to walk in naked not knowing what to expect on the other side of the door when they opened it. For us on the other side of the door, we got to hear guys come in the outer door, knowing there was some fresh meat coming, but not knowing who we were going to see come through naked (and never knowing what they looked like clothed either!). One by one the guys arrived this way. One younger guy was nervous and had never done anything like this before, so he cheated a little. He opened the door, stuck his head in and took a quick peek first to make sure he had the right place or something..lol. But once he saw all the naked guys in front of him, he quickly closed the door, stripped down out in the garage and opened up again fully naked this time and sat down with the rest of us. We jerked off for at least an hour on my L shaped couch, just enjoying the views across from us and next to us and the male bonding we were doing. Finally we came on ourselves one by one (no bukkake scene this time for me!) and that was that.

This post was edited

Sounds like a couple of very hot times Bearnip.
It is always great to be naked with other guys, hard cocks in hand as we share the joy and pleasure of stroking, sharing the beauty and eroticism of what is a very natural act for us guys.

Like the sounds of the bear jerk you first shared with us, being relatively smooth on the chest I can just imagine what a hairy bear looks like with dried cum matting his chest and stomach hairs, nice I have cum many a time down into my own pubes and know what that looks and feels like so a hairy cum laden chest would be great.
Many thanks for sharing your hot experience.

This post was edited

I have had the pleasure of playing a game where by you take it in turns to be blind folded and then all the other guys take it in turns to suck you kiss you play with your nipples and balls as well as rim you (sometimes they even sit on your cock) and then you give them a score out of ten for each game ie for sucking rimming nipple play etc and the winner is the guy with the highest score it's a great horny game try it sometime and let me know how you get on cheers Andy

This post was edited

I am not sure if this counts as a circle jack. I was at a urinal last week and played with my cock. I was soon joined by a couple of 3 other guys all young and we wanked off and coordinated our ejaculation. It was a fantastic experience

This post was edited

Damn!! I love these stories! Got me hard in no time! How did you guys plan them? Online? Friends / word of mouth?

This post was edited