ASS LICK FOR THE NEW PEST CONTROL MAN!!!

After providing several years of service to my pest control technicians butthole, he started a new job and no longer provides my monthly service. Fortunately, he told the new technician about my unique service I provide, and I licked/cleaned the new guy's hole last week for the first time. Although not attractive, the new guy (very chubby, married dude) was interested in having his hole serviced. As usual, I always remain nude during the visit (as this company is fully aware I'm a nudist). As is often the case, the first visit to my nudist home is somewhat awkward in the beginning, but he didn't seem to be overly nervous with my nudity. After our initial greetings, he said he would let me know when my service was completed, and he was ready. Wasn't sure what his comment meant...........however, after about 5 minutes of work, he came into my office and said he was "ready". Still a little bit confused about his intentions, he followed me to my bed room and began unfastening his belt, and dropping his pants. At this point, I knew he must have spoken with the previous technician, and was interested in having his hole licked. He bent over the bed, sticking his ass up and in position................as which time I stuck my tongue straight up his hole, devouring every inch of his ripe/dirty hole. He allowed me to work on his hole 15-20 minutes before he said his hole was clean, and he really appreciated it. Pulled his pants up, and he was out the door. Perfect experience............one I hope is repeated during his next visit in January!!

This topic was edited
RE:ASS LICK FOR THE NEW PEST CONTROL MAN!!!

What a HOT STORY! Ummm, I love to clean assholes.

This post was edited

Was a wonderful experience! Am sure you will get many repeated visits

This post was edited

You are a perfect pig. love it.

This post was edited