Ass Rimmers

Riskiest Rim

Hey. Just wanna know how many of us have liked ass, or had their ass licked in risky/ strange places. I'll go first. I rimmed a guy right at the urinal in the mall men's restroom. Man, that was a tasty ass.

Vacation Rim Job

Hey. Just wanted to share with the group about an ass I rimmed on vacation last week. Yo, his ass was so tasty that I even had to lick his underwear! I hope I'm not the only one who's licked a guy's undies. Although I have no shame being...

Latest Post
by  
ANYONE HERE want to rim me, if we could meet...

I really love the thought of me being rimmed! I've been rimmed a few times, not much at all really though, and I really want to get to be a lot more! Anyone on here seeing this think you might actually really want to, if we could just stay in...

DIRTY/RIPE ASS?? YES, PLEASE!!!

Naked Greetings to every one! Thank you for the great discussion and topics. Membership participation is essential for a successful group. I appreciate all members and encourage continued participation in our very popular Ass Rimmers group! Speaking...

Rim me please

If you rim me I'll do anything you want and you can do anything you want to me

Love clean ass

I love rimming and licking a clean asshole....

do you kiss after rimming?

I love to kiss after we have both rimmed each others hole. Love mixing that ass taste.

My buddy is stopping by this afternoon

He comes in my unlocked door and finds me bent over the bed naked with my ass up and ready for him. He strips naked, rims my very clean healthy ass then finger fucks me. He'll lube me up and fuck me for a while before dumping his big load in me....

Your favorite position for rimming?

I'd like to know what's your favorite position for rimming or getting rimmed? For me when rimming a guy I really get off if he's squatting over my face. I'll admit anytime I see a guy squatting it puts ideas in my head. You can just...

RIMMING DIRTY HOLES IN DECEMBER!

Naked Greetings! My December flight schedule includes many new destinations, as well as destinations previously visited. Here are my upcoming cities I will be visiting: Boise (BOI), San Jose (SJC), Ft. Walton Beach (VPS), San Luis Obispo (SBP), and...