Bareback and clean up

I'm embarrassed to ask this basic question since I am a fully PrEP-ed BB fucker. I will soon be at an all-male sex party. What's the typical practice when a top goes from one bottom to another? Is it polite, standard practice for a top to clean his cock before he fucks the next bottom? or is it pull out of one ass and plunge into the next?

This topic was edited
RE:Bareback and clean up

The wipes and cleaners most use are super bad for skin and can actually dry n tear. I have rarely seen anyone bitch about sleazy dick at a raw fuck fest. Never maybe? If you must clean, soap and warm water. i would just suck you clean. I doubt anyone will worry and the transfer you might be concerned about is minimal risk and they're getting bred...

This post was edited

Good Coaching -- thanks

you've been to the rodeo a few times!

This post was edited

I hear people say that Hep C gets transmitted from bottom to bottom when the top doesn't clean it. So I try my best to ask all these questions, I can clean it up quickly, but I like being intimate to all my lovers too so I'd much rather leave it the way it is. Provided there is no Hep C, happy with it.

This post was edited

This is from the CDC .

"Hepatitis C is usually spread when blood from a person infected with the hepatitis C virus enters the body of someone who is not infected. Today, most people become infected with the hepatitis C virus by sharing needles or other equipment to prepare or inject drugs."

The thing about being a raw bottom and slutty, you want to make sure you are not cut or bleeding. Avoiding huge cocks or going slow is a good tip.

This post was edited

Mike, I am with you, just give it to me, dont worry about where its been, LOL

This post was edited

Mike, I am with you, just give it to me, dont worry about where its been, LOL

This post was edited

we bareback to share our cum and our flavours, i love to fuck some guy's ass and make another guy suck after that and i love when guys make it with me too

This post was edited