Barebackers

wanting BIG or small cock up your ass

it's hit or miss with a lot of us bottoms but if you had your choice what size cock do you want in your hole and do you want a soft ride of your hole rode hard ?

looking for friend in Titusville

Looking for fun in the sun in Titusville

Latest Post
by  
Hey BB'ers

Remind you of my group Undetectable. Join and post!

Latest Post
by  
Naked cam

Hello, is there anyone who wants to join me for a naked chat on cam? Where we are all completely naked and we can enjoy talking to each other. All are welcome men women and couples. my Skype is: Tim Jensen 3333

Latest Post
by  
Looking for daddy exhibitionist

Hi! Im looking for daddy age 45-60. Lets wank on Skype/Zoom. Im 27 yo m bi. Im an exhibitionist. Add me on Skype: https://join.skype.com/invite/CKCQ7gadpMCm

Latest Post
by  
are you ok with piss after they shoot...

are you ok as a bottom when your top partner cums in your hole he follows up with piss, does he tell you ?

New to TS

Hi All, Most of the posts here are from guys coming in guys, but Id like to hear a female perspective. Im a straight, married nudist and we've gone bare for as long as I can remember. I couldnt go back to condoms now! Whats the female attraction...

Any one like being gangbanged?

I love being gangbanged while in bondage. The most that I have had was 3 and it felt great! How about you?

Swinging in the swing

A while ago I attended a sex party, which had a swing setup. Id always wanted to get in a swing to be fucked by a few guys, yet I never did. Well that day I decided to do it, so I got into the swing and waited for guys to take advantage of my ass. I...

Latest Post
by  
Love to get barebacked.

I love the feeling of a nice hairy man with a thick bush fucking me. I like to watch his face as he gets close and cums inside me. Sometimes I have felt him shoot into me. That is a hot feeling. It has been too long and I need some now. I only want...