How old did you start growing armpit hairs? And how old did you notice other's hairy armpits?

How old did you start growing armpit hairs? And how old did you notice other's hairy armpits?

This topic was edited
RE:How old did you start growing armpit hairs? And how old did you notice other's hairy armpits?

I was probably 16/17 before I sprouted any noticeable pit hair, had earlier but was quite fair, at about 17 it thickened up and become noticeable.
Funny started getting pubes and arse hair around 13 but was much darker than ours.

Started noticing the lovely hairy pits and chests on other guys around 16.
Had a part time job labouring for a builder around that time and used to very much enjoy seeing (and smelling) the fit young builders in shorts only.
Always got turned on seeing their hairy chests, sweaty and hairy pits and that hairy trail going down into the shorts, both in front and back, oh my god many a wank at end of work day....

This post was edited
RE:How old did you start growing armpit hairs? And how old did you notice other's hairy armpits?

My hairs on my legs, pubic area, and armpits started growing in different times. Leg hairs, for sure, started pretty early; and armpit hairs are the latest. I don't remember when I started noticing those hot hairy armpits, but it must be when I was ~12 y.o. I remember seeing my classmate's hairy armpits and got really turned on by them! He was full of armpit hairs when he was ~12; I don't know why mine grew so lately!!!

This post was edited

I started when I was 12 and by 13 I had a full crop of armpit hairs.

This post was edited

I started noticing hairy pits when I was 12. I couldn't take my eyes off the fur. I didn't get any until I was 14

This post was edited