Exhibitionism and Corona

Hey fellas,

Like most of you, I've been self isolating because of the COVID pandemic. My work and school has been revised for remote access. All of this has left me with more free time and honestly left me horny.

I've been trying to think of creative ways to show off and get my exhibitionist fix in. Of course, its easy to post pics online, but I am trying to figure out more creative opportunities. Does anyone have any thoughts/been figuring out how to be an exhibitionist in the age of quarantines?

This topic was edited
RE:Exhibitionism and Corona

This isn't much, but you could start posting videos of yourself. I'd love to see you jack off.

This post was edited

I skype, naked, hard and lubed as often as I can... If anyone would like to join me, please add me... I love to cam with all kinds of men (as long as they are adults), regardless of age, size or endowment... Love verbal guys who will join me on cam, but also accept friends who just want to watch and encourage me by text... My skype id: hrdwdwkr ... Kevin Love .... It's safe, and fun!

This post was edited

As and essential employee spent some time naked in my office overlooking a very quiet city. Wash your hands and be safe!

This post was edited

I wonder where you are exhibitionistic during normal times ?
You could go somewhere thats normally busy but is deserted these days and get naked and take some fun pics.

This post was edited

Why not exhibit on cam in the TS chat room.

This post was edited

I hope it's ok, but I have added you to Skype?
Please let me know if you are putting on a show sometime ?
Thanks

This post was edited

I live in an apt building on the 20th floor and always nude at home
- I leave all my blinds open 24/7
- walk out onto the balcony
- walk to the rubbish room on my floor - leave the apt door open and forget to close it
Does that help with ideas ?

This post was edited

You could have your cam on different sites at different times. TS and C*bate come to mind.

This post was edited

Try Chaturbate. Go on with your cam running and see how many viewers you get - it could be just anybody and you won't know who.
A second option is to clean all your windows, naked and when people are passing.
Or you could post on Flickr and Tumblr. Your pics could be easy to download and might even go viral.

This post was edited

Hey. SnapChat can be a fun place to exercise a bit of exhibitionism. @ascottishone if you're interested in setting up a group :-)

This post was edited