FUCK RAW! NO LIMITS ON FUN AND PLEASURE!

Absolutely fucking awesome; BAREBACKING GROUP GROWS TO 3,100 MEMBERS AND COUNTING!! Regardless of political correctness, in my opinion, bareback is the ONLY way to fuck! Consequently, it was only natural I create the Barebackers Group. Although unsure of how well the group would be received and accepted, I organized the group in the early years of this site. Needless to say, I had no reason to have any concerns, the group immediately started accepting members and photos, growing rapidly over the years, to a current membership count of 3,100 plus!

Each time our group reaches a milestone, I take the opportunity to say THANK YOU, to long time and new members, for making the group relevant and successful! Without each and everyone of you, the group is nothing. Membership is the key to the group's continued success and growth!

As we began 2020, I wish everyone a happy New year, filled with an abundance of bareback sexual opportunities!!!

Throw out the condoms!!!!

KEEP FUCKING RAW!!!!

Marc,

This topic was edited
RE:FUCK RAW! NO LIMITS ON FUN AND PLEASURE!

and thanks to our great moderator who set up and manages the group!

This post was edited

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. Thanks for your membership. It's great members, like you, that make the group interesting and successful!!

This post was edited

Thank you!!!

I, as well as all members, welcome you to the group! Have fun and keep fucking raw!!

Marc

This post was edited

Congrats on quite a milestone! Happy 2020 to you and to everyone!

This post was edited

Thank you! I appreciate your membership in the group. Happy New Year!!

This post was edited

Awesome group, thanks Marc.

Fucking raw is the only way to go! It feels better and I do love cum in my bum... I don't even own condoms.

This post was edited

I am one who love to seed in some nice tight man pussy holes.

This post was edited

I am one who love to seed in some nice tight man pussy holes.

I'm ready for you!!!

This post was edited

Fact is the most hottest moment is the moment of penetration. ........ and then interrupt it and go and look for a condom, Impossible this spoils all the fun

This post was edited

Fact is the most hottest moment is the moment of penetration. ........ and then interrupt it and go and look for a condom, Impossible this spoils all the fun

I agree!!!

This post was edited