RE:Your preferences

Water sports and CBT

This post was edited

For me, I enjoy being in bondage, anal gangbang's, keeping my body shaved, cock ring's, sounding, are some that I can think of for now.

This post was edited

CFNM , light bondage, spanking

This post was edited
Have done CFNM, CMNM, and a mix of Cothed Male/Female and Naked Male

I have been involved in multiple situations where I was the naked one. I have followed the orders of my Mistress /Fem Dom. It has always been a safe and sane location with people she knew well. Most of the situations was serving naked to a party or acting as a bartender for a group. I was also a naked pool/ hot tub naked male for males and females. She would have me agree ahead of time the list of rules so nothing would be done that wasn't ok'd. I always understood that when I was in a black hood I was the slave. She would have me pass out a list to the people in attendance. I enjoyed taking care of their needs and eager to please. There was always a couple of people in the groups that would try out the list for everyone.

The most difficult one for me was to dance seductively to the crowd. Sometimes it was hard and I was encouraged with a belt. There was someone who always enjoyed encouraging. I was very encouraged and soon learned I enjoyed dancing more than I did the belt. They would put on some songs from Magic Mike and have us all dance to them.

Most of the time there was several men that were nude and about 4-9 men or women clothed.

This post was edited

CFNM

This post was edited
CFNM, especially when the women are taking pics of me nude

Love CFNM. A few years ago, I was once scheduling one of my nude handyman jobs when the woman asked if she could invite some friends. I said " sure! The more the merrier." When I arrived to do the job, replacing a ceiling fan, she was there with 4 other women. I was not quite sure what to expect. On one hand being in a group may tame it down or it could get wild. After bring in my tools one of the woman said "Now that you have your tools in here, time to show us the tool we want to see." I asked them if they wanted me to strip or did they want to help. They chose to help and 2 of them took off my shirt while 2 of them took off my shorts. I was not wearing underwear so at that point all I had on was sneakers that I left on for safety. I got on the step stool and started taking apart the old fan. They were calmly watching when the woman that made the tool comment asked if they could take pictures. I answered "Absolutely!" and explained that I never have or never will refuse any woman's request to photograph me nude. Just as they all were gathering their phones The woman that owned the place and invited them over told them to wait, and that she wanted to show them something. She proceeded to go into the other room and came out with a copy of the Playgirl Magazine that had a pic of me published years ago. At that point it started getting frisky. They started taking pictures of me as I worked. at first it was just different angles and close ups. Then they decided it would be fun to take pics of each other with me. It started out calm with them just standing next to me. I was on the step stool so my cock was at face height to them. Then one of them grabbed my cock while her friend was taking pics, another one started sucking me. Ever try to concentrate on taking apart a ceiling fan while this is going on? I finally got the old fan down (not that I was rushing) and started assembling the new fan in place. By then it became a contest as to which one of them could do the most and continued until I was done. I did have to warn them a couple times that I was getting close to cumming and they would stop the grope fest for a while and just step back and take pictures while I settled down. When I was almost done i was getting close to cumming and they were all standing in front of me and were jerking me off. I told them I was close, but they did not stop and I blew the biggest load I had in years all over one of their faces. One of them said "You are the winner to her and the other 4 started licking my cum off of her. At that point I took a shower, with them taking pics of course and everything kind of ended then. I am not sure who had the most fun, me or them, but as the saying goes A good time was had by all. I have since done nude handyman work for a few of them individually, but not in a group setting like that.

This post was edited

Ive never done any but Im really interested in light bondage and spanking. I wish I knew of a local place to go and become involved.

This post was edited

I prefer CFNM. I love that.

This post was edited

Submissive male in mixed group! I would love to be used by all! Orally submissive here cream pied pussy and cock sucking cum lover here!

This post was edited

Love watersports

This post was edited