RE: Embarasing precum

Yeah i get these really long 'strings' that hang off my penis and if I am naked on a beach, sauana, etc. all can see it

This post was edited
RE:Embarasing precum

When I first got my Aneros prostrate massager, I couldn't wait to try it out. I put it in and went to the store. I was freeballing wearing jeans. After a while I looked down and the front of my jeans were SOAKED with precum, so much that I had to untuck my shirt before checking out!

I don't find that as much embarrasing as I do hot.

This post was edited

That is so cool. I'd have loved to run into you.

This post was edited

I agree, sexy, not embarrassing. Matter of fact, after reading the conversation here, I'm rapidly forming a wet spot of my own!

This post was edited

I agree, sexy, not embarrassing!

That's because we know it's precum. Dare I say it looks like he peed himself. So I understand the embarrassment.

This post was edited

Friend of mine used to work in a lab drawing blood.
Scrubs does NOT hide prexum leaking very well.
He used to enjoy certain patients who came in. Straighten their arm out and then on the tourniquet, the press cock in their hand, or they would cup his balls..
Sometimes when no one else was in the lab,, he woukd actually take his cock out and lay it in the hand while he drew their blood..
Massive precum leak wet spot afterwards.

This post was edited

That is so fucking hot.

This post was edited

The worst time for me was on a bus tour as a teen. As I was staring out of the window at the passing scenery my mind must have been on girls I'd observed at the pool or the beach or something.

By the time we'd reached the next stop, I realised I'd soaked through my blue shorts with quite an obvious spot. I think I tried to remain at the back of the group, but there was no way to hide it otherwise.

Apart from that, for a long time I've usually worn a condom beneath my swim brief to avoid an obvious spot or a bead developing unless the fabric print provided sufficient disguise. At the nude beach a discreet wipe is best, hopefully before the drip develops. It's less of a problem now but still can happen.

This post was edited