Florida Fuck Fest

Hey guys. Top dude here in Florida looking to start a breeding fest with a host of others. Bottom slut boys who want guys just to fuck and nut inside your pinks holes. I'm also looking to lick up dripping seedlings from. your holes. Let's do this.

This topic was edited
RE:Florida Fuck Fest

I'm in

This post was edited

what part of florida and when ? i'm a bottom that enjoys my hole filled be fun to see how many hard cocks i could take.

This post was edited

count me in.

This post was edited

I would like to be included if this happens

This post was edited

Did this happen? I would love to attend this as Im a bottom who loves a bare cock shooting loads in me the more the better for me.

This post was edited

Did this happen? I would love to attend this as Im a bottom who loves a bare cock shooting loads in me the more the better for me.

This post was edited

I feel he same way!!

This post was edited

Did this happen top here would breed as many as possible

This post was edited

So, there's renewed interest. Now to choose a date & location. Suggestions? If someone has a boat, I suggest a random weekend out on the water. Surely we can cobble together a handful of men & a 5-gallon bucket of Vaseline.

This post was edited

I am open to about anyplace for this to happen. A boat would be fun can take an hour out on water an not be bothered. It would limit number of people able to attend unless has multiple boats an tie them together.

I would love to get filled with lots of cocks of all shapes, sizes then shooting loads into me.

This post was edited