Last time...

When was the last time u got fucked or fucked someone without the protection? n who was that person?

This topic was edited
RE: Last time...

Fucked a "bi" guy today, whom I met online. We had no prior discussion about barebacking.......however, when the time arrived, he allowed me to enter him without condom and I completely unloaded inside him.

This post was edited

if he lets you enter without condom, it is because it is better. He certainly love your load inside

This post was edited
RE:Last time...

Yesterday. A threesome with 2 guys. Then went and saw my regular and gave him one bare too...

This post was edited

Last weekend with my 3 gay shaved nudist friends. They put me in bondage and I was gangbanged. It felt great!

This post was edited

I had a male/female couple come to me last week for a free couple's massage. The husband asked me to fuck and breed his wife and then he jumped down and ate my load out of her. While he was doing this his wife whispered in my ear that he really wanted a load in his ass too. He was tight as fuck but the idea of cumming in both of them made me rock hard. She got completely wet watching me pound him. We cuddled for a while and then I repeated the whole thing all over again. His hole was much easier to fuck and breed the second time since it still had my load in it. It was a very satisfying afternoon. Don't be afraid to ask for what you want; you just might get it.

This post was edited

That would be awesome to experience. I'd love to be used by a group of guys!

This post was edited

Wish I could find a guy to breed me...you are so lucky!

This post was edited
About a month ago.

My buddy fucked me while wife blew me. New experience. First time i was eating her out in their camper when he fucked me. Great times.

This post was edited

may I come in too?

This post was edited

Last weekend camping. Met a stranger in a cabin. Once the blowjob got me really hard, they just couldn't resist a bare fuck. Bare anonymous sex is great! You just fuck because you both want to fuck.

This post was edited