I want an anal orgasm

I have been watching tons of videos of people going crazy with anal orgasms. I tried with my fingers and with an aneros, it is not unpleasant, but I never reach the orgasm without jerking my cock at the same time. Any tips?

This topic was edited
RE:I want an anal orgasm

I want to help you. It must be great.

This post was edited

In my experience there is a difference between an anal orgasm and a regular male orgasm that is intense because of anal (especially prostate) stimulation. The latter is wonderful, and sometimes it involves penis stimulation (hand, mouth, anus if you're fucking and getting fucked at the same time). Some guys can achieve it without any penis stimulation.

An anal orgasm in my experience is a whole-body shudder when the anus is filled and the brain is flooded with endorphins. It lasts a while and doesn't involve an ejaculation. May not involve even a hardon. It's only happened to me a couple of times. But wow.

This post was edited

Ive had an anal orgasm twice. It was incredible. The first time I had a dildo strapped to a pillow and I rode it and it must of hit all the right places and I came without touching my cock. Ive been trying to recreate it ever since.

The second time was the first time I got fucked. I was on my back and he was standing. He was fucking me with nice long smooth strokes and I just exploded. Again Ive been looking for that same feeling.

I just ordered a prostate massager and I cant wait to try it out. It vibrates and has a remote and Im planning on going out in public with it inside me.

This post was edited

I have had 3 or 4 anal orgasms and each time was when someone was gently massaging and teasing my insides with their fingers. Two of those times were when a gent, spending a lot of time, had slowly inserted his hand up to his wrist. Both of those times also caused uncontrollable piss. My anal orgasms have always been extremely intense causing my cock to go soft and leaving me out of breath. Each of us is different in how we react and feel an anal orgasm but trying to achieve one again is always a wonderful experience.

This post was edited

I've had a few at the beaxh bouncing on my dildo, while sitting on my feet and leaning back.
I think its also a combination of the angle and my hard cock flopping up and down.

Had one Sunday morning at Apollo Beach.
Saw another guy, about 15 min before sunrise with his ass up in the air, asshole totally exposed.
He came off alittle odd, based on his actions, and flat out wouldn't speak, so I didn't approach him.

I should have.

This post was edited

A prostate orgasm is the best! Have someone use their finger to rub the prostate which is just inside.

This post was edited

Never had any anal orgasm without touching my cock too

This post was edited

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with playing with your cock while experiencing an anal orgasm. When I get going good with a dildo, I can't stop until I reach that strong anal orgasm. But I often stroke myself at the same time.

This post was edited

I have been trying to have a prostate orgasm for seven years but never achieved it. I have used aneros massagers and fingers but so far no joy. I don't stroke or touch my penis whilst doing this. Could this be where i am going wrong? Any advice much appreciated

This post was edited

Yeah me toowant to experience a full body orgasm..

This post was edited