INTERNAL MASSAGE

While abroad I was offered a prostate massage including with a full body massage. l loved it and am now looking for someone locally (London based) who can offer similar.

This topic was edited
RE:INTERNAL MASSAGE

Ohyeah!! Love a good naked massage with some prostate work, too. Like it when we are both naked.

This post was edited

Sounds wonderful.

This post was edited

I love a prostate massage, it gives me an instance hard-on

This post was edited

I have a couple very manageable prostate massager tools and one has vibration. It's amazing to see the milk flowing when I have one in. This is also very healthy for the prostate. As a reminder for those who don't know, it's stroke don't poke, when you are fingering a friend. :)

This post was edited

i have one too and it feels so hot vibrating and tapping my asshole ,i love it deep in my ass as i fuck my wife ,makes me cum real hard.

This post was edited

I would love to give you what you want my fingers deep in you ass rubbing your prostate and stroking your cock the same time,you will be cumming so hard shooting a huge load all over me.

This post was edited

That sounds delightful

This post was edited

I was able to go to a mens retreat. One gentleman asked if I had learned about a prostate massage. I told him the wife had used her toys on me before. But she did not know what to do correctly. I mean sliding in and was, Wow. But I was missing something.
He asked if he could show me. Hell yeah, I layed on a towel on the bed. I spread my legs as he got between them. I do like learning new things. But he lotioned me up inside my hole. Oh that was ahhh breathtaking. I was so hard that when he started to touch my hard on. It was hard not to cum fast. But when he started to work on my prostate, what a feeling. Like I was going to pee but not. I was so hard and his hands and mouth felt so great. That I was all over the bed moving.
I do love being a man now. We have our own G-Spot.

This post was edited

luv to learn more about this, do you like to chat?

This post was edited