Anything oral

I love to rim a guy while he wanks then have him move back and shoot his load in my mouth. I swallow every drop.

This topic was edited
RE:Anything oral

The above scenario you describe is on my bucket list. There are a lot of things on this cock loving oral freak's list. I think that oral sex is No. 1. priority. I think every cock and cunt should get a good tongue lashing before a good fuck. I also would like to be with an oral bi couple who will fuck and then feed me sloppy cum smothered cock and cum filled pussy. And while they watch me suck them clean, I want to get fucked by him and then her and her strap on. And when they fuck again, I want his second load all over my face. I've never had a facial, and it too is on the list.

This post was edited

I love to get a guy off in my mouth. Something else I like is for a guy to stand over me a jack himself off all over my body. I love the sound and feel of hot man cum hitting my skin. Love to rub it all over myself.

Totally agree, standing or straddling me, either way is good for me

This post was edited

Umm..I love rimming a guy while he jerks off .either on his hands and knees or when he throws his legs over his head while I lick and eat his hole..while he moans with pleasure..!!

This post was edited

I could not agree with you more. Taste of a manhole then his cum down my throat...there is nothing better. Well, almost? Craig

This post was edited