RE:How do you get smooth?

I get totally smooth by shaving penis testicles, everything. First trim the excess with clippers, then choose a quality shave foam or oil, use a steady genital motion, if skin of testicles is relaxed, stretch it tight and smooth and use a light touch. flush-out the blades with warm water nearly every stroke, take you time. if you don't get real smooth the first time, wait until next day or two to shave again, then shave every day or two...

This post was edited

Would consider lazer, I shave every morning in the shower, stomach, balls, and ass, use baby oil after when first shaving, now don't need the oil but does feel good now and then. If playing I will shave a second time just to be extra smooth.

This post was edited

I use something called Magic Razorless cream shave extra strength. It similar to Nair not as bad smelling an works good. It says 4 minutes I always go longer to make sure working.....have used around balls an does start to sting/burn after sometime. For me its then that I go rinse off an use washcloth to wipe it off I have also set a timer to use as well.

This post was edited

Shave in the shower with a razor and delete sensitive gel

This post was edited
RE: How do you get smooth?

Shaving while in the shower works best for me. When it's time to shave my balls, I use two fingers to stretch the skin apart and tight to make it smoother, then use my razor on it. Otherwise, there are too many wrinkles to get the job done right.

This post was edited

My nice female masseuse shaved me the first time, removing all the hair, including on my scrotum with a razor. Since then I got a Panasonic Ladies razor and use that. It works quite well. Periodically I go back to my masseuse and she shaves me. I like attention !!

This post was edited

I shave in the shower. Use good shaving cream and good razor. Let the cream work before starting to shave. Pull skin tight and don't press hard. I have to stretch scrotum to get a good smooth shave. I enjoy playing with the shaving cream so that is my incentive to shave. Every couple of days keeps me pretty smooth.

When I first started I had to be careful about using multiple shaving strokes in the same spot. Give you razor burns. I just let the red bumps heal and shaved again. After years of shaving, I never get razor burns. My skin is used to it.

This post was edited

I shave in the shower every few days with soap and a razor. It helps tremendously to be hard when I shave because I can really get my balls nice and smooth. It eliminates having to stretch the skin out. Plus, it just feels good and often leads to a happy ending. LOL

This post was edited

Exactly! I have used electric razors and safety razors but cuts are common. I find Nair foam with aloe is very good alternative. That said, you must be very careful and follow the directions. Use a liberal amount of soap in a shower immediately to reomove all Nair and hair.

This post was edited

I use a very simple, and pleasurable, method of shaving my ball sack. I keep my dick hard by playing with it. When I'm hard my balls are also hard, and smooth, and easy to shave with a razor. It's efficient, fun and sometimes has a happy ending. I added a few photos to illustrate.

This post was edited