RE:Annual Physical

I have an annual scan of my arteries and veins due to having a pulmonary embolism a couple of years ago plus having an arterial aneurysm. I have been shaved most of my life. The last time I was scanned the female tech thanked me for being shaved as she said it made her job easier. When she was done, I waited a moment to sit up to give her a chance to leave the room. She asked if I needed help sitting up. I took that as a sign it was time to get going. So I sat up, dropped the sheet and started to get dressed. She went to the door and opened it and stood there looking at me. So I turned to face her (and the open door) still fully naked. She simply smiled, told where to go when I was dressed and told me to have a nice day. Then went on her way and let the door close. I look forward to my scan every year, hoping I get the same tech. Definitely a nice experience.

This post was edited

I get average 2 to 3 scans a year, most nude. One was for up coming radiation treatments where I had to wear two gowns, open front and back, however I had them on wrong. The two Tects both females assist me reversing them. Basically they had to remove them totally to reverse them to put tattoo markers and do the scan.

This post was edited

I not only have a shaved or waxed cock and balls and Ass Im also have multiple genital piercings. For urology visits I always removed everything until my guy retired. I then got a female. I wrote in advance to tell her what I looked like. Said Id remove everything for first visit but then wanted to discuss it with her. After first visit I asked about leaving everything in next time and she said not a problem. So now is he sees it all. Ive ranged from 20 to 36 on a visit and she doesnt bat an eye. When she has had females in training she asked if they could assist. I asked about possible reaction and her comment was I wasnt nearly as shocking as I thought I was. The other women never looked shocked. She just accepts my look as part of who I am.

This post was edited

I get to see a new doctor, also female, in March. Thanks to Medicare kicking me out of the military healthcare system. lol....
I've shaved my dick and balls for years. Makes it feel great when I wear cock rings / ball weights. Which I pretty much wear daily.
My new Doc - she is pretty hot looking. Only problem - she's a friend of my Wife, so no hanky-panky.

This post was edited