Annual Physical

I love being shaved as does my wife. The other day I had my long over due physical by my doctor (female). When lying back on the exam table my paper lap towel slipped off onto the floor (may not been by accident on my part} and my doctor had a suppressed smile and commented "would not have guess". Told her I was shaved for my surgery last year, and just keep it that way. She smirked and said I don't think they did the scrotum too, "nope that was my idea". Looking forward in a few weeks I will have my skin check by my Dermatologist, he's male.

This topic was edited
RE:Annual Physical

I also am shaved and have been since the late 70's. I did it as a surprise for my lover who really liked it. But not as much as I liked the feel of her hairy pussy tickling my shaved cock. Like you I just had my annual physical and I must say that the only enjoyable part was the prostate exam. I just wished it lasted a little longer.

This post was edited

I started shaving mine last year and I like the clean feel. My doctor also female gives me my physical and I love when she fondles my balls. One year she had an intern with her and asked if I mind if she touched me as well, I had two ladies touch me.

This post was edited

I always welcome interns and medical students assisting my doctor when asked, male or females.

This post was edited

NakedWitches Can You really have your Physical done by a female doctor even at 23?

This post was edited

Well my doctor for the past 10 years is female, as was my past doctor of 30 years was female too. Don't you chose your doctor?

This post was edited

Well my doctor for the past 10 years is female, as was my past doctor of 30 years was female too. Don't you chose your doctor?

Sadly No I have a male doctor and feel weird when I go for my physical and have to strip and have him feel me it's weird and makes me uncomfortable

This post was edited

I have no problem with male or female. My urologist has to check my bladder now and then with a scope through the penis, once his nurse assisted by helping with an erection.

This post was edited

I have about a 50/50 Gender split with my doctors. My GP is male but at times have worked with female associates at that practice. Guess the most relevant one would be my Dermatologist. She is a female and because of how we live I make sure I get a Full Body checkup when I see her. Will have to change derms this year do to a change in my insurance but it looks like my new dermatologist will also be F. Actually it is no biggie. Oh and yes I am shaved.

This post was edited

I have no problem with male or female. My urologist has to check my bladder now and then with a scope through the penis, once his nurse assisted by helping with an erection.

Wow that sounds interesting

This post was edited

I shave what I can see, use Nair on Peri and arse.
Haven't noticed any uncomfortableness from my primary doc (male) FNP, (female) or Dermatologist (female). Or for that matter mt GI doc (female) or her nurses during my last colonoscopy. (I stayed awake for it).
I like the feel of hairless skin on myself and those I come in contact with. No hair in the teeth, lol.

This post was edited