Unusual Places

I love to take raw cock and loads where ever i can. Wanted to share a couple of hot times i have had in unusual places recently. Hope others will add their stories.

We to a new barber, he was gay and his flirting with me was very obvious. He touched my leg a couple of times and would grind his crotch into my side. But nothing more happened. Next time when i arrived we were the only 2 people in the shop. He gave me a big huge and groped my ass and said follow me. We went back to the employee break room which was out of view from the front door and window. We started making out and dropped our pants and took turns sucking each other. He pulled me up and turned me around and spit on his cock and my ass. He slid into my ass and began to fuck me really hard and fast. I could tell he was getting close and told him to breed me deep which he did. Just as we were pulling up our pants, another barber was arriving for work! I went back to the barber chair and sat down with my ass leaking cum. Best hair cut ever lol!

I have a fuck buddy for over 3 yrs that is supposedly straight although he loves to breed me. We meet up a few times a month. Hes super sexy, fantastic body and hes also a fireman. Recently i had been traveling and was in town for 24 hrs so i texted him to see if he wanted to meet up. He was working but suggested that we do a quickie at the fire station! He told me to come over late in the evening and where to park. I was nervous but also turned on with the thought of fucking at a fire station! When i got there he met me outside and pointed toward a door for a maintenance room with an exterior entrance. There was no lock on the door so anyone could walk in at any given moment. I brought lube and he bent me over and I was holding onto a shelving unit while he fucked and bred me. We made it quick because of the chance of getting caught. After we got done, he went outside to make sure if was safe to leave and pointed for me to go to my car. It was one of the biggest sexual thrills i have ever had.

This topic was edited
RE:Unusual Places

Hot encounters i actually had a guy cut my hair while i was nude , he had his barbershop in his home which was on the way to the nudist camp i belonged to years ago the first haircut i wore a t shirt shorts and sandals we got talking and i told him i was a nudist enroute to camp and he said he read a nudist camp was nearby. well after he finished the haircut he said next time i could get a cut nude if i want well a few weeks later i stopped and sure enough he remembered and i got a nude haircut , i was somewhat aroused never been to a barbershop where they didn't rub up against you but both times nothing happened . i'd enjoy a encounter where i got and gave a bj with my haircut and of course one where i got bent over and fucked i'd be there every week hopefully he would shave my whole body .

This post was edited

This isn't so much about an unusual place but an unexpected outcome. In the early 90's, I took my parents on a cruise down the Volga River in Russia. It wasn't at all a luxury cruise. It was a Russian ship and actually kind of primitive. It was a 2 week cruise. At breakfast one morning, one of the women at our table said she had gotten a massage from the masseur on board, "Nick", the day before and she would highly recommend him. So I decided I wanted to try it so I went and signed up in his appointment book. $15!!!! I signed up for his last massage of the day, at 10pm. I went there a little before 10 and the door was locked. I knocked and I heard this voice say "it will be a few minutes". Shortly the door opened and this older German woman came out, all flushed and reddened on her chest, and breathing heavily. She was euphoric. So "Nick" comes out, mid-50's, trim body, and says come in and says I can hang my clothes "over there." So I got totally naked and laid face down on the massage table and he starts on my neck and upper back and, strangely, starts maneuvering my hand, which was hanging off the table, toward his crotch, till finally my hand was touching his crotch. He kept pressing into my hand and I could feel him getting hard. Then I could feel him very hard. He unzipped his pants and put my hand inside and touched his cock. He pulled his pants completely down and I leaned forward and took his erection in my mouth. He smelled sweaty and funky. I continued to suck as he massaged my back. He came in my mouth. He finished my back then turned me over and massaged my front then he took my cock in his hand and jacked me off. I made another appointment for 5 days later. This time no pretense. I got naked and he immediately started massaging then fingering my asshole. He took his pants down, put some massage oil on his cock, got on the table on top of me and fucked me raw. He gave me a short fuck then came in my ass. He massaged me then once again jacked me off. I wondered what he did with the older women. I assume maybe he fingered them, maybe even fucked them. I don't know why he thought he could be so aggressive with me but I was glad he did. I never thought I would get fucked by the lone Russian masseur on a Russian ship on a cruise down the Volga with my parents.

This post was edited

I also got a haircut from a naked guy. He had a huge cock and a hot body. I sucked him off. It was the worst haircut I have ever had.

This post was edited

Have had nude massages from several nude guys. What made this one unusual was it was in his office. He was a college dean and school was on break. Was so hot being nude there with him in a semi-public place. We both got so turned on that I sucked him off when he got close enough to the table and he sucked me off as a grand finale.

This post was edited