RE:Experiencing Gay Curious Later in Life

I have been a devout nudist for 20 years. It took me until I was 50 before I tried sucking my first dick. It was a nudist friend of mine and my GF and I swapped with them many times.

Yes, I had eaten my own cum hundreds of times, but never sucked a dick. I guess it just took that long for a straight guy to be comfortable with it. Yes, I still consider myself straight. Men for the most part do not turn me on. But something about sucking my buddies once is a while is just fun.

This post was edited

Love sucking guys in saunas. Have done some at health clubs the Y and in hotel saunas

This post was edited

Agree. Nude bonding, male intimacy, sex whatever you call it is not what defines a person's orientation. We get caught up on identity when sex is not an identification. Sex is sex. Boners happen, they are natural and beautiful. You can even share and enjoy them with others. Just don't get caught up in your head about am i gay/bi etc. I am all about energy more than most things. If the energy is good with a nude mate or friends then it's something to enjoy. When people relax and are in the moment it can be liberation.

This post was edited

I think it's perfectly normal and you should act on it. I'm much like you where I developed an interest later in life in some sexual exploration with other guys. Doesn't mean you're gay...not that there's anything wrong with that. It's all about what gives you pleasure.

This post was edited

I had a few scattered experiences before, but I was in my 30's when I'd say I went full on accepting my being gay

This post was edited

Thank you for posting that. Oh, I did read some stories.

This post was edited

It has been an incredible journey and never knew how much fun it would be with another guy. Sex life with the wife is non-existent, so self-pleasuring has to fulfill my sex life. Never gave it mush thought of having sex with another guy, it was something that I never heard of growing up. Then it happened unexpectedly while using a steam room on a cruise ship. It was early morning and I was the only one in the steam room and I was laying down naked enjoying the warmth of the steam. Another guy came in and sat near me, he started taking to me and eventually asked if I would allow him to touch me. I acknowledge and sad it was OK. It was an incredible feeling and my cock responded with enjoyment. Then it happen, be bent over and started sucking my happy cock. It just blew my mind on having a guy play and suck my cock that has never happened until then. Loved every bit of it and was eager to return the favor after he was finished with me. I did my best and really enjoyed sucking anther guy cock. To this day, when I get the opportunity I enjoy being sucked and sucking another guys cock.

This post was edited

I been more open being BI as I got older. I have more sex with men than women past several years.

This post was edited

Younger me never thought that older me would enjoy sexual liaisons with other guys. Older me would yell younger me not to be so closed minded!
My gf suggested I experience men and Im happy she did. I was into my 50s when I enjoyed my first cock sucking experience and after some time coming to terms with my gay tendencies Im very comfortable with myself.

This post was edited

I was in my early 50s and had never gave it much thought of having a sexual encounter with another guy. I was on a cruise ship when I decided to checking out the steam room. Upon entering the steam room I notice that some of the guys were naked. After a while I decided to do the same and enjoy the experience of being naked with the other guys. I ended up visiting the steam room a number of times during the cruise and one morning while using it a guy came in and sat near me. We started talking and at one point he asked if he could touch my cock and I said it was OK. Never knew it would feel so good having someone play with my cock. After a while he bent over and started sucking my cock which felt awesome which resulted in my cock getting super hard. When he finished I had to return the favor and wanted to experience of playing with another guys cock. I finished by sucking his cock and enjoyed the feeling of his cock in my mouth and throat. It was an incredible experience and I looked forward in doing it again.

This post was edited