RE:male nudity in locker room, showers,sauna, pool, beach speedos,bulges

Im sure it does look wonderful

This post was edited

I'm old enough to remember when nudity at the YMCA was not only common, it was REQUIRED for using the swimming pool. Someting about lint from the cotton swim trunks clogging the pool filters.
In high school, a nude shower after gym exercises / activities was required. The few who refused were openly ridiculed in the classes afterward about body odor. Back then, those who were shy about being nude with other males were suspected of being,(Gasp!), gay! Now my grandson tells me the only guys who are comfortable about showering nude are openly gay. Go figure.

This post was edited

Korean spas give you more bang for the buck. A lot more guys, nude, just hanging out. Gym locker rooms I've gone to you will have an occasional dude just wandering around to be seen but most guys ignore him. Guys usually go into the locker room, change out, work out, go back to the locker room, take off their clothes, shower and leave. In fact, most guys at my gym came in their gear already and only went into the locker room to piss.

This post was edited

I was curious seeing other naked guys while growing up. Then at 12 years old I started 7th grade and gym class required everyone to shower in the communal showers at the end of gym class. It was an unbelievable experience seeing friends and classmates naked at that age. Our bodies were changing during this time and provided examples of what will occur after seeing the older boys in gym class, the one common thing between us was we were all circumcised. It was much later in life when I saw an intact penis. My curiosity was peeked again and I enjoyed seeing other guys that had not been circumcised. It was not until I was in a steam room on a cruise ship where I had the opportunity to play with a penis that had not been cut. I was open to new adventures and eager to this exchange of sexual activity with another guy. It was a few years later when I visited a Korean Spa, and truly enjoyed being naked around other naked guys. It was awesome seeing all the different shapes and sizes of a guys penis, and occasionally had the opportunity to play with them. I joined a gym 2 years ago, but the atmosphere has changed in the locker room. Nudity is still acceptable but many guys are too afraid of being naked and choose to do the towel dance or shower in their underwear. Only a few, like myself will get naked and shower with the curtain open. When using the pool I choose to wear the speedos briefs to swim in, like the freedom and Im not ashamed of having others seeing me in them. I have nothing to hide and trying to set an example that there is nothing wrong in wearing a speedos or being naked in the locker room, and hope others will get the courage to do the same.

This post was edited

i got the bug to be nude with friends at age 8 nothing sexual just running nude in the woods , jump ahead junior high where pe class was mandatory including dressing out and showering together at end of class i was in my element i enjoyed the shower and being nude with others. i had read articles about nudism and wish i could join in but that wouldn't come till my 30's as single males at a nudist venue were taboo in the 70's as far as i knew. i did join the y and attended a swim group where i could get nude when showering and swim in a speedo but the y in my area changed so much over the years thankful nudist camps near me are popular at least in warm months .

This post was edited

Bravo. Encore. Photo Video DocuMENtation?

This post was edited

Went to the local swimming pool last winter, Im not a huge swimming fan but I was a fan of the locker room. It wasnt super busy but the were two or three guys changing/ showering naked.
Next summer Ill be touring through Europe. Germany is on the list for the thermes alone!

This post was edited