RIMMING DIRTY HOLES IN DECEMBER!

Naked Greetings!

My December flight schedule includes many new destinations, as well as destinations previously visited. Here are my upcoming cities I will be visiting: Boise (BOI), San Jose (SJC), Ft. Walton Beach (VPS), San Luis Obispo (SBP), and Calgary (YYC). I enjoy meeting local nudist as well as other traveling/hotel nudist and anyone who enjoys having their dirty hole licked and rimmed. Let me know if our flight paths cross!!

Safe Travels!
Marc

This topic was edited
RE:RIMMING DIRTY HOLES IN DECEMBER!

I agree, always looking for a dirty hole to lick clean. Chris.

This post was edited

YES Chris!! Thank you! It is so refreshing and encouraging to find another swinger who prefers and enjoys dirty buttholes. Unfortunately, I get a lot of negative comments and push back against my addiction and obsession with licking dirty buttholes. Inexplicably, most of the negativity comes from gay males!?!? In my experience, Bi and straight men are the most accepting, especially if they're married. I rarely, if ever, get any negative feedback from Bi and straight guys, whom always seem to have no qualms sharing their dirty butthole with me.

Thanks again Chris for sharing your favorable comments and for being a loyal, active member in the Ass Rimmers Group!!

Keep licking dirty hole!

Marc,
Group Moderator

This post was edited

Chris, Sometimes gents are afraid to mention their kinky likes because of the negative comments that may even come from their friends. Just like I love solo and mutual piss play and not everyone likes that. I can also enjoy giving a slow erotic lubed deep finger or fisting and getting a bit messy/dirty is part of that just like when we use dildos and vibrators there is usually something that must be washed off. Enjoy your rimming and ignore those who turn up their noses at it.

This post was edited

So while I sit here rubbing one out, let me throw this at all of you. Everynight during my stroke session, I always give my hole a good rubbing. From this morning waste and the sweat of an 8 hr job, my ass smells hot. In fact I love, getting my fingers all over my hole and I stroke with my left and smell with my right. It is so hot (to me anyway) which is why I never mention it. I thought I would get torn up about a comment like that, so I stayed quiet. Now when it comes to eating some good ass, I prefer it clean.

This post was edited

It's a shame it's such a taboo subject but I'm come across many dirty holes in my time and on the few times I've topped, pulled out dirty with some of natures natural 'lube'

This post was edited

Pull out with nature's lube and put it in my mouth so I can taste it before you shoot your load down my throat. Chris.

This post was edited

Thanks for your great comments. I do like a dirty hole. Like them fresh and dirty. Tastes so good and like to eat one after the other. Chris.

This post was edited

You know I want to eat your dirty hole. Sniff and taste and eat it all. Chris.

This post was edited

My dirty hole is ALL yours to enjoy Chris! The only stipulation, I want to eat your dirty hole, too!! No shower, no wiping!!

This post was edited

Thanks for the support. Like it dirty, wet and messy. Just the way I am. Fingers, fist and WS.. Smearing, eating...it is all good. Chris.

This post was edited