Love clean ass

I love rimming and licking a clean asshole....

This topic was edited
RE:Love clean ass

Clean hole is good. For me, ripe and/or dirty is much better!!

This post was edited

Yeah !!! Same here especially tight holes ..lick to lick the entry to a guys hole before sticking my tongue deep inside!!

This post was edited

Absolutely agree!

This post was edited

I would love to line you all up and have you take turns on my clean smooth healthy ass. Mmmm.

This post was edited

As a bottom I always make sure I am as clean as possible. I know some guys an girls like a dirty hole I just cant get myself to go have fun knowing my hole is dirty. I love getting, rimmed an tongue fucked before they plunge there cocks deep inside me an cum.

This post was edited

Quite right too Nothing worse than fucking a guy and finding they're full of s**t .....
literally love a bottom who looks after his anal hygiene I'm a top about 99% of the time but still make sure I douche before I have sex , if a guy wants to rim me I want to know my ass is clean for him

This post was edited

I find that 95% of the guys who fuck me want a clean asshole and I am always squeaky clean for them. There are a few guys who don't mind if it's clean or dirty and they usually tell me that beforehand. For me, I don't mind at all licking a dirty hole. My job is to lick it clean which I happily do.

This post was edited

love a clean ass but like it sweaty, a hike to get our holes sweaty for a rim session

This post was edited

dirty can be so tasty

This post was edited

Totally agree! I never turn down a hole. However, I certainly prefer ripe and/or dirty!!!

This post was edited