do you kiss after rimming?

I love to kiss after we have both rimmed each others hole. Love mixing that ass taste.

This topic was edited
RE:do you kiss after rimming?

Absolutely! It is a huge turn on for me when a guy wants to kiss me after my tongue as completely serviced and explored his ripe/dirty hole!

This post was edited

It is great to kiss and tongue after I have eaten out a dirty hole. And like to be kissed after a guy has eaten my dirty hole. Chris.

This post was edited

Absolutely Chris! I agree with you 100%!! I love when my sexual partner wants to deep kiss me after having their dirty butthole licked clean with my tongue. It's always amazing to find many guys, especially married Bi or straight that are willing and actively encourage kissing after I have rimmed their hole!

This post was edited

I love to kiss after rimming it tastes so good. It is best when me and another man are ripe and sweaty and the taste and smells are transferred between us on our tongues and spit. I find it very intimate and erotic.

This post was edited

I love to kiss after rimming it tastes so good. It is best when me and another man are ripe and sweaty and the taste and smells are transferred between us on our tongues and spit. I find it very intimate and erotic.

mmm I agree

This post was edited

of course very intimate

This post was edited

Ass is fuckin amazing man. As natural musky ripe and sweaty as can be.

This post was edited

My tongue was just up your ass youd BETTER kiss me lol

This post was edited