RE:Last time...

Last time was a year ago with a guy who is a top and loved to fuck my ass.
Hope to get back together for fun soon.

This post was edited
RE: Last time...

... ...

This post was edited

2 nights ago. A 31yo from BBRT. He wanted a totally anonymous scene where I leave the door unlocked, I am doggy in a dark bedroom wearing only a jock, he walks in and puts his cock in my mouth till hes hard and then in my ass. He ended up staying over 3 hours, fucked me 3 times and came twice inside me. Pretty anonymous although he had been here once before to fuck me. Very hot scene.

This post was edited

I was fucked two nights ago by nudist friend of mine. The first time we met was at a nude beach. Finally two nights ago his other half, who is insecure and jealous, went out of town to meet some our chance. He is a ll athletic built guy, runs 5 miles every morning and I'm short and stocky, hardly a good match. We striped in the bedroom, showered together then to the bed where we cuddled, groped, sucked each other's cock then he positioned me on my side and began to rub his cock in between my ass cheeks and legs. Finally, he was able to position the head of his cock, over 8" cut and thick. He rubbed and pushed with no success. It had been several years since I had been fucked so I was very tight. I didn't think he would make it work but he got up and brought back some clear lube. He slicked his cock and lubed my hole well and tried again. This time he went slow and direct pushing and me pushing back trying to get the head in. I have had enough experience that I knew if he could get the head in I could then relax and take most of it. He was a gentleman. He would take slow easy thrusts little by little and kept asking if I was OK. Finally he was all in. He took long slow thrusts and it felt great. Finally, a burning sensation began and I felt like the lube was going away. He offered to pull out and use more lube but I could tell he was getting close and I didn't want him to lose the sensation. Finally, he buried his cock as deep as he could and just lay still a minute or so. I could feel a couple of warm spurts and I knew he had cum. All I can say is, it was fantastic, and we hope to repeat the experience every chance we get. He was the perfect host. He rushed to the bathroom and brought back warm bath cloths to clean me good then brought me off orally.

This post was edited

I got fucked Wednesday by a 28year old guy. I had last seen him 7 years ago when he had just turned 21. We had kind of kept in minimal contact texting every now and then and finally we met. He still had a very sweet nature and was very cute but he had changed. He had pink hair, a nose ring, several tatts, and a PA in his cock. He wanted daddy (me) to suck his cock, lick his funky ass clean, lick his pits and then sit on his bare cock with the PA in. Getting fucked while sitting on a cock is usually my least favorite way of getting fucked but my cock was harder than it's ever been. Then he wanted to switch places so I got on my back with my legs up and he put his cock in that way and gave me a nice hard fuck and shot his load in me. I hope I don't need to wait another 7 years to see him.

This post was edited

I'm looking forward to being with my 3 friends this weekend and getting fucked by them. They are shaved nudist's like me and they fill my ass with cum!

This post was edited

Wife likes going to the adult theater to watch us guys play so we have a few guys that we know are ddf and they fuck me bare in front of her and whoever else happens to be there!

This post was edited

Yesterday

This post was edited

10 days ago

This post was edited

2 weeks ago at a secluded section of beach that is likeminded guys frequent. I went to get some nude sun and met a guy there. As we were talking, I just got on my knees and started sucking his cock. I sucked for a little while and he asked if he could fuck me and of course I said yes. He went to his blanket and came back with lube and a condom. I said it wasnt necessary but he wanted to so right there on the blanket on the beach, I got on all fours and pushed my ass up in the air. He rubbed lube on my waiting hole and pushed in. He wasnt big, but he was thick. He went on easy and started bangyaway and I told him to slow down and make this last. He ducked me for about 10 mans all of a sudden I felt him tighten up and he shot hos load and pulled out. Soooo much fun in the beach. The only thing that would make it better would be to have another guy or three watching and spit roasting me. That is on my bucket list.

This post was edited