wanting BIG or small cock up your ass

it's hit or miss with a lot of us bottoms but if you had your choice what size cock do you want in your hole and do you want a soft ride of your hole rode hard ?

This topic was edited
RE:wanting BIG or small cock up your ass

i'll take whatever size cock that will do me my largest was 7 1/2 and pretty thick it felt great , i let him go at his pace i think he was trying to last as long as possible but somewhere along the way i want his cock doing me hard i want tofeel his balls slapping my ass and us both moaning and groaning and mostly feel his load as he cums . i friended someone here recently he is uncut a bonus and his girth unbelievably Hot and no doubt 7-8 inches long . yeah he's way to far but a fat - thick 7-9 inch cock to wear my hole out would be awesome .

This post was edited

For my first time I would like a small, or thin cock, not a thick one and done gently. I am sure he will want to pound me and I will want the tempo increased, but at first nice and slow and hope I really want it faster and harder as it will be the turn on I want it to be. I fantasise too of being led and rammed hard, or put in a sling, started slow and small with it increasing in size and pace.

This post was edited

For my first time I would like a small, or thin cock, not a thick one and done gently. I am sure he will want to pound me and I will want the tempo increased, but at first nice and slow and hope I really want it faster and harder as it will be the turn on I want it to be. I fantasise too of being led and rammed hard, or put in a sling, started slow and small with it increasing in size and pace.

This post was edited

no doubt the first few time you take cock in tour hole you don't need a 8-9 inch throbbing cock doing you , hopefully you have a toy dildo/butt plug you practice with and make sure you have lube. as for the sling that would be hot .

This post was edited

We prefer small to average

This post was edited

Love to help with that!

This post was edited

Average here, wooo hooo!!! LOL

This post was edited

Give me 8 or bigger

This post was edited

Give me 8 or bigger

i'm with you the bigger the better

This post was edited

Over many years I have experienced 4" to 10" length, 1" to 2.5" diameter. Ankles on shoulders, standing, sitting on it forward and back, fire hydrant, doggie, scissors, sling. I can't say one is better than the other, it depends entirely on the guy it's attached to. I've had amazing times with all of the above. When I top, I'm afraid that whoever I'm with is stuck with average length and girth. Have made many guys way happy with that equipment.

This post was edited