are you ok with piss after they shoot they're cum load

are you ok as a bottom when your top partner cums in your hole he follows up with piss, does he tell you ?

This topic was edited
RE:are you ok with piss after they shoot they're cum load

doesn't happen often enough i can tell if they don't tell had a few tell me after they cum and while still in my hole that they gotta pee , Yes mm pee in me it's always warm and help the cum drip out .

This post was edited

I know this isnt related but I want to share a story. I was having an affair with a young artist in Chicago where he was a college student. I loved sucking his cock and would do so every minute I could. One afternoon after we had played for a few hours, I started sucking him again. As I say he was a lot younger than me (19 to my 46) so he was perpetually hard. He had cum down my throat several times already. But I was always hungry for more of his cum. Any way I sucked him and felt his cock spasm and throb so I thought he was cumming again. But I had so drained his balls that he had no cum left so he started pissing in my mouth. I grabbed his hips and held him to me until he was done. He felt bad and said he was sorry. I told him that it was okay I enjoyed his pee and didnt mind in the least. We were lovers for more than 10 years and I still see him if he ever comes to town.

This post was edited

both hot encounters if your not ok with piss it's best not to suck cock nor take it in the ass ass it happens, i don't get it in the mouth to much but it happens but i agree it feels so warm in my hole .

This post was edited

Love a hot piss load.

This post was edited

After being here for more than 3 yrs, I find I have a lot left to experience. Have always wondered about this topic. Have sucked many a cock that had to pee after but none of them offered and I was embarrassed to ask, esp. after they came. Lately I hear a lot about water sports and now I have something else on my bucket list, and that is to have someone shower me all over, especially my face. Then after they drain their Blatter, they fuck my face and blow a hot load of cum in my face too. There I would be, on my knees, cock hard, soaked in pee and cock juice running down my face. All this has just made me hard. Time to go have my nightly stroke session.

This post was edited

after hearing that I am so hard dam.

This post was edited

How does a guy pee with a hard cock
?

This post was edited

After being here for more than 3 yrs, I find I have a lot left to experience. Have always wondered about this topic. Have sucked many a cock that had to pee after but none of them offered and I was embarrassed to ask, esp. after they came. Lately I hear a lot about water sports and now I have something else on my bucket list, and that is to have someone shower me all over, especially my face. Then after they drain their Blatter, they fuck my face and blow a hot load of cum in my face too. There I would be, on my knees, cock hard, soaked in pee and cock juice running down my face. All this has just made me hard. Time to go have my nightly stroke session.

well here a thought on your next encounter while down on your knees licking and sucking your partner(s) cock (s) let them know that your a fan of golden showers , i've actually had to explain what a golden shower was a few times but when horny who wouldn't think that a hot finish .

This post was edited

How does a guy pee with a hard cock?

i've had my bladder fun of pee and had a hard on many times and pissed

This post was edited

definatly piss in my ass or down my throat and watch me sallow it all.. pissing in ass easy jut stay inside his ass after you nut, most guys piss afterwards feels so good the hot piss filling your guts up

This post was edited