New to TS

Hi All,

Most of the posts here are from guys coming in guys, but Id like to hear a female perspective. Im a straight, married nudist and we've gone bare for as long as I can remember. I couldnt go back to condoms now! Whats the female attraction to going bare???

This topic was edited
RE:New to TS

I am a mature BBW woman. I like the feel of the hard hot cock. When its covered with something it feels like a dildo. I can feel when it tenses up and gets really hard when its not covered by a condom. I like the sound of it without the condom and most of all I like to feel the hot load of cum drench my pussy. Men like to see their handiwork and its fun to let him see my pussy full of cum and watch it leak out. Beside I get reall wet and they never stay on the man anyway.

This post was edited

I agree with your thoughts 100%, what a nice and progressive way of looking at things.

This post was edited

I think for me I get the risk and everything of going bare but like you're often so ready to just jump to having sex that you don't really consider condoms that often. Like we all know guys don't prefer them and getting on one a guy kinda slows things down. Plus there is something about taking a creampie that women love even if its not the best idea haha. It's something you do in the moment and worry about the regrets the next morning lol

This post was edited

Welcome their married couples too.

This post was edited

Also welcome couples!

This post was edited