RE:wanting BIG or small cock up your ass

Ive believe the idea that size matters and bigger is better. Id hear some women say that size doesnt matter. After I had a few cocks of different sizes up my ass i decided that I actually with the idea that size doesnt matter.
Ive had a big cock inside me and it felt good but he really could fuck me hard because he was big.
Ive had a tiny cock that could barely get in and constantly fell out. As soon as he got it in me hed move and pop out again. Really ruined the mood.
Then I had a guy with a larger cock, not as big as the first, but on the larger side of normal. He just kinda put it in and used the same rhythm till he came.
Then there was the guy who was a little on the smaller side of average, but he knew how to fuck. Hed push it in deep then grind his hips against me. Then pull out and re insert himself. Then fuck me hard and fast then go slow with long smooth strokes. He kept changing it up and having me change positions. That was the best fuck I ever got and it was from a smaller then average cock.
So Id say its definitely not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean. Lol

This post was edited

My BF and I are both bi - we love them BIG - He has taken BBC and has been plowed - I LOVE seeing those black cock disappear into his man cunt

This post was edited

I enjoy the girth more than anything else

This post was edited

I like a longish one. and a big head is good and feels nice .
I like it in long and slow --not rough
and i like to lay on my back with my legs up and his penis inside me

do others like that as i can watch it go in and out
and have a good video of that

This post was edited

I like a longish one. and a big head is good and feels nice .I like it in long and slow --not roughand i like to lay on my back with my legs up and his penis inside medo others like that as i can watch it go in and outand have a good video of that
no doubt it's hot watching the look on a top face as he pumps his cock in your hole especially as he getting ready to and finally cums filling your hole with his juices . but spin me around and i agree big and thick hopefully with a big ball sac as he starts off slow but works up to a deep thrust as he pumps my hole and his big sac slaps my ass speeding up as he gets ready to cum my hole . in the end he collapses on top of me his cock slowly slides out of me along with some cum against my ass crack and ball sac .

This post was edited

Well, it depends on my excitement. I enjoy a smaller cock inside me normally, butthave had biiig ones directly after a smaller cock loosened me up.

This post was edited

I'm still waiting to feel getting fucked for the first time sadly.
I do have an average sized dildo that I play with (I got it hopping to get my wife to peg me with it butt, she hasn't yet) and it feels good butt, I want to try the real thing.

This post was edited

Did it hurt to get in? Ive never had a cock in my ass but think about it often

This post was edited

bigger is better

This post was edited

I dont care what size it is as long as it works small in length an girth to long an thick. A big head is nice also.
I like it slow an deep to hard an deep slamming me good feeling his balls slap against my ass.
Ive had 5-9+ thin to thick. Had one that was about 7 an long they knew how to use it from slow to fast an hard. Like someone said its how they use it. Ill take any cock an size (try best to).

This post was edited