RE:I want an anal orgasm

Patience is a virtual. Dont push it, let it cum naturally. The first time you do it, it seems like nothing is happening, then, suddenly you realising you are cumming in your anus, Your penis hardens and squirts semen. You cum in two places at once,! The ULTIMATE joy,

This post was edited

Tell more, how was your anal virginity taken. By yourself or by another.

Want to know about your first time! Mine was with fingers yours?

Please share such an intimate moment.

This post was edited

Trying TOO hard, relax, put petroleum gel on two fingers think about being fucked by a man and sucking anothers cock and let nature take its course. If it wasnt for you you would not be wanting to do it!

This post was edited

Too much chemistry? Your anus likes to be fucked because it likes to be fucked!if you think you might like it then try it and see, normally you know in advanced that you create what is waiting! I know I did!

This post was edited

Be patient! It will cum!

The first time I tried it was out of curiosity, I was nineteen and laying in bed unable to sleep and for some reason I wondered why men let men fuck them up the anus? Obviously the man fucking was getting the same erotic bus as if he was using a womans cunt but what was in it for his partner? I inserted a curious finger into my anus and started to penetrate, not finding anything, I inserted a second, giving more girth and sensuality. I kept it up for a while, then like you, questioned why was I doin this? Something (natural) made me keep on for a while longer - my penis started to erect, then suddenly I realised that I was about to cum in my ass AND penis at the same time FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

Cum all over me!

FUCk!l

Double organum is SO fucking amazing, you HAVE to keep on! Once you have cum in the ass ther is nothing better!

Keep on trying and RELAX!

This post was edited