RE:Daring/Extreme Thong. Are you wearing them, and where !

I wore my blue g-string for a swim on a textile beach and took these frame grabs from a video of it when it was still wet.

This post was edited

Wore my fishnet string to the beach earlier in the season (with a little metal showing through) for the roadside walk from the car to the clothing-optional beach passing a few others along the way and with a few cars passing. My most recent visit was just a skimpy brief, which may have bee just as well as a guy was walking back with his yung daughters on that occasion.

When I was in my early twenties, I lived in a community that was very conservative It seemed like there was a church on every corner. Fortunately, there was a beach close by. It was too risky for me to wear a thong as I could have gotten arrested. I got around that by wearing a skimpy swimsuit with no lining. It would cover me okay but not when I got an erection. It also would cling to me when it was wet. I made a point of sunbathing near the ladies. There were a number of times when I deliberately let myself get an erection that they could see. I had to be careful though. I stayed away from families with young children.

This post was edited

I have worn this "transparent" g-string on clothed beaches on Zakinthos and Gran Canaria.I have now bought two more in red and blue and I have been told they are even more transparent than the black ones on me.

Pictures of the red one on the beach.

This post was edited

I have worn this "transparent" g-string on clothed beaches on Zakinthos and Gran Canaria.I have now bought two more in red and blue and I have been told they are even more transparent than the black ones on me.
Pictures of the red one on the beach.

This post was edited