Wow, group has so little activity

There are so many fabulous photos posted to the TS ENL group and there are so little activity, few visits, few likes and comments... I am quite new to the group and wonder why Jeanne has bothered to create the group and maintain our so long for an unappreciative group of people.

On TN ENL we expel those who fail to contribute, I see no reason for doing less here.

Richie

This topic was edited
RE:Wow, group has so little activity

It is curious. I know for myself, I do visit TN site and its ENL group more often than TS. TN in general seems a bit more friendly and convivial IMHO. Perhaps , given the ENL Cover photo ( which is terrific) members and visitors are expecting more explicit and raunchy photos? I am quite appreciative and thankful for the great work Jeanne and Richie have put into this group.

This post was edited

It is curious. I know for myself, I do visit TN site and its ENL group more often than TS. TN in general seems a bit more friendly and convivial IMHO. Perhaps , given the ENL Cover photo ( which is terrific) members and visitors are expecting more explicit and raunchy photos? I am quite appreciative and thankful for the great work Jeanne and Richie have put into this group.

So many people... every day, request membership and none contribute or even view the photos, it it's quite strange, many request multiple times, then get admitted. Then fall silent... what gives?
Strange behaviour.
R

This post was edited

Hate to say it, not enough pervs in this world, but a lot of dreamers

This post was edited

Yes we are dreamers
Reality doesnt allow us to enjoy everything.
Believe me, I try to enjoy things

This post was edited