RE: What's your favourite way to Relax?

Nothing beats sitting in the sun in the nude on a beach. Just let all your cares float away.

This post was edited

Climbing a hill or mountain and then just sit at the top, looking down onto the rest of the world must be one of my favorites.Well the title says it all. "What's your favourite way to relax"? (No comments about "Frankie Goes to Hollywood" please), (although it's one of my most pleasurable way's).

This post was edited

I have been a nudist for many years, I am just about always nude at home and a member of a local nudist resort. It's a great way to live!

This post was edited

I enjoy the same, but prefer to be sailing nude

This post was edited

In a recliner at the local nudist resort reading or chatting with someone.

This post was edited

I react best when swimming naked. I like the most calm waters of lakes where you do not have to fight the current like in a river or sea waves. I can swim in the lake for hours and I don't get tired. And when I feel tired with water, I lay on it and it carries me. Wonderfully blissful

This post was edited

I enjoy being outside on warm sunny days, as well as many of the other ways already listed, here... but nude in a warm, dry sauna is near the top of my list. ... A soothing -uncovered- body rub/massage is also great, especially if it in the right setting, like on a nice beach. :-) ... It's difficult to pick a favorite way to enjoy all the possibilities, if you could afford them, and the demands of the world would allow you to have that freedom.

This post was edited
RE:What's your favourite way to Relax?

With my nude friends!

This post was edited

With my nude friends!

100%

My wife and I are a bit at odds there. If she had her way, we'd be on the other side of the resort sunbathing by ourselves. She likes the peace and quiet; and she gets to lay in the sun and tan with her legs open - without everyone getting to see her open pussy up close.

We have friends at the resort; and if I had my way, we'd spend all our time there socializing. I like to interact with them up close, with no inhibitions about seeing each other naked. And it's fun!

So we reached a compromise. We spend about an equal amount of relaxation socializing and going off by ourselves. I can respect the fact that sometimes I'm going to be a little bit bored on the other side of the resort; and she respects the fact that she's going to spend time naked around other naked people with me. It's all about compromises.

This post was edited

Outside, naked in the sun, in a small pool if there is one.

This post was edited