RE:wanting BIG or small cock up your ass

Bigger ones hurt at first but its worth it in the end. But I love small ones too lol Im not picky. As long as something (toy, fingers, tongue, cock) goes in my ass Im a happy girl

This post was edited

It shouldn't hurt if you are both taking the time and care to loosen you up properly.

It's a little like a trust fall exercise, except you are gently easing a dick into a butt for the first time.

It's supposed to feel at least neutral if not good yet, and should not hurt.

This post was edited

Did it hurt to get in? Ive never had a cock in my ass but think about it often

If you've never been fucked then you can expect that it will hurt a little. For a first experience I would not recommend a very large cock, especially if it's fat. I played a little with inserting "objects" to get familiar with the feeling. So when a guy I liked slid it in my well lubed ass the first time, it felt weird but good. Dildos are nice but a totally different from being fucked by a man. Once you're used to it, and like the feeling on your prostate and just the general feeling of being penetrated as part of mutually pleasurable sex, it's easy to get used to longer, thicker, thinner, shorter and any other guy. I totally agree with the above post that compares guys that were great and not so great, unrelated to the size of their dick.

This post was edited

Well I have a medium one for you if that helps

This post was edited

Well I have a medium one for you if that helps

To bad you're not closer or, I might take you up on that.

This post was edited

I love to rim the ass nicely.. Before I put my dick in their. And it just add ons to the experience for the girl

This post was edited

I prefer 7 to 8 inches, as long as it is not to thick. Just can't get my ass to stretch that far without tearing. But definitely give me a hard fucking. Make me your bitch

This post was edited

My first was just the right size for taking my cherry. He was about 8 inches long but thinner with a very nice head. He took his time and made it extremely pleasing for me. As I had more experience, Ive had bigger ones, butt I prefer smaller longer to really please my prostrate. Biiig ones dont work for me. Just my two cents!

This post was edited