RE:How many

Over my cocksucking lifetime a few hundred. A few years ago on fetlife i got involved in a cocksucking contest. The first year i finished sucking 76 cocks. The second year i sucked 87 cocks each year the goal was one hundred, I didn't win :(. I have been sucking dick for 30 years more in recent years. Easily 500 cocks enjoyed another just yesterday.

I estimate I must have sucked 10 to 15k in 40 years and I have no regrets about it. Loved every single one and it was an honor to have been available to offer pleasure to so many men. Cruising was so much more than it is today and I could easily get through 500 men in three months.

This post was edited

Well, there was a nude social gathering that turned into an orgy and I had three cocks in my mouth at different times. First it was my buddy, then my buddy and the host (had them both in my mouth at the same time at one point) and finally a third man in my mouth. He and my buddy spit-roasted me when I was on my back.

The only other occasion was with a gay couple that Im friends with. I got on my knees to service both of them and they showed their gratitude by covering my face with cum. That was a first for me and I loved it.

This post was edited

Over many years, probably in the mid-hundreds. Most were in concentrated episodes of several to many in one night at the baths or sex clubs, followed by long dry periods. But the thing about those kinds of episodes is that you might have a lot of different dicks in your mouth in a few hours but very few guys are going to cum. They are out for a night of play too and they will be sticking their dicks in a lot of different orifices before the night is over.

This post was edited

I estimate I must have sucked 10 to 15k in 40 years and I have no regrets about it. Loved every single one and it was an honor to have been available to offer pleasure to so many men. Cruising was so much more than it is today and I could easily get through 500 men in three months.
10k in 40 years is an average of 5 per week! 15k is one per day! 500 in three months is 5 per day!
You must be good at it by now! You randy bugger.

This post was edited

Im guessing around 200? Number could be higher as my memory is pretty bad and I use to frequent bath houses a lot when I was younger

This post was edited

I estimate I must have sucked 10 to 15k in 40 years and I have no regrets about it. Loved every single one and it was an honor to have been available to offer pleasure to so many men. Cruising was so much more than it is today and I could easily get through 500 men in three months.10k in 40 years is an average of 5 per week! 15k is one per day! 500 in three months is 5 per day!You must be good at it by now! You randy bugger.

When I was in undergrad, 5 was the average for one bathroom break.

This post was edited