Men who like to suck cocks

Long time

Sucked my first cock in a long time. Joined a couple after deciding to join the swinging crowd again. Having chatted with the husband he was aware what I was open to. After I arrived and we shared drinks we stripped and chatted got to know each...

Latest Post
by  
First time

Do you remember when was the first time you sucked a cock? ....

How many

And how many cocks have you had the opportunity to have in front of and suck them all, and where?

More of My Gardener

About a month later, Tyler was on the side of the house, digging a small drainage trench. I walked across the deck (in my normal early morning nakedness), rounded the corner, and there was Tyler. Totally nude. My first words seeing him, "Holy...

Latest Post
by  
My Gardener

I have a good cock sucking story to share. I've had a number of cocks over the years, but this one was so much more memorable. I'm sure all my fellow cock suckers will enjoy reading it. Last summer, I hired a young guy, 24, to help me with a...

Latest Post
by  
Intro

I absolutely ADORE sucking cocks, bigger the better, more the merrier but please are there any guy on this group from UK who love to suck? I am Cambs/Herts/Beds are, and yes I always swallow, yummy! do get in touch.

Latest Post
by  
injury to partner

hi has anyone ever injured their partner while giving oral sex ( b'J) i heard of an occasion where while giving a blow job full penetration and resting partners for head on stomach an d taking the full length in his mouth and slightly gagging...

Tulsa, Oklahoma, cocksucker

It's been months since i've sucked a cock and it was 2 years before that! i am a totally NSA cocksucker. But, i need to be very careful and DISCREET. Anyone clean and sane in the Tulsa area looking for their own personal cocksucker? i sucked...

Latest Post
by  
Seeking blow bang

I want to suck some cock. I'd love to give a blow bang. Anyone interested contact me.

i count seven hard cocks

i count seven hard cocks in the large main profile picture all these bareass hot guys in line for what ? who would enjoy being on they're knees servicing all they're cocks sucking each one till they dumped they're load down your throat...