Ladies, need your advice... Is this real, or is this the green eyed monster?

Hi all,
First post, and new to the site. Ive been in the lifestyle for a while, and have recently taken someone on as a primary. We usually just play alone at clubs, and at home, though have had some soft threesome fun so far. We have been exclusive for about 5 months, when an opportunity comes for me to take a trip to visit a long distance lover (who lives across the country and I see him once a year).
So I send my primary off to our local club for his first night solo - we have a few agreed upon "no fly list" people, and have agreed that usually we play together, but since I am getting some side cookie he can too.
In our local community a "newb" publicly chumped her husband on social media, and I was disgusted and told my primary to watch out for her because I see drama coming and don't want to be anywhere near it. I didn't stand super firm on it because she wasn't his type... or wait maybe she IS, and I am not. (She is 20 years my Sr, and while not a troll, not exactly A list) I am sure I would have had a different view point had she not disrespected her husband the way she did.. but there you have it.
So my darling primary, sends me a text at 1 am .. saying he played with her and hopes it doesn't rattle my cage. Well it rattled my cage for so many reasons, I felt anger, I felt disgust, and shame. He admitted that she came on to him, and he didn't feel comfortable saying no. We are pretty publicly together in the community, but keep our private lives separate. And I absolutely love watching him with other women.. when I am there, and if I have a good connection with the other female I am cool to let him play alone.
My issue with the scenario is this:1.) I discussed the drama she put her husband through on social media, and warned him to keep his distance (he is very new to the LS)2.) She knew we were together and did not introduce herself prior to this party (she has been flirting with him for a while)3.) Since the party she hasn't reached out at all.4.) Because of her and her husbands ignorance to LS etiquette, I am cringing at the notion of how they will behave at the next party.5.) I have navigated the lifestyle as part of a couple, part of a triad, and as a unicorn.. basic rules apply to all faces. RESPECT the primary relationship!
Have any of you gone through anything similar? How did you handle? Should I introduce myself to her, and how can I politely let her know that the hall pass was a one time thing?

This topic was edited
No replies yet.