Getting and staying smooth

For the past couple of years I have for the summer season shaved the under carriage, cock, balls and general vicinity. I was lucky enough to have a Tinder hook up volunteer and do the job for me a few weeks back. :D
Now it not overly onerous job but it can be time consuming, and whilst I do get a thrill from running that blade over my nether regions, I do wonder what options are available? I will never wax!!
But what about the hair removal creams and such?

This topic was edited
RE: Getting and staying smooth

I have used a product called Nair For Men with good results. Test it on a small area first to make sure you do not have a bad reaction to it. Follow label directions and don't leave it on too long.I used it at a nudist resort where I was going to be staying for a week. I put it on from the neck down and was completely smooth for the whole time I was there. The wife applied it to my back and helped with the scrubbing it off when done with the wait period. I felt more naked with all the hair gone all over.

This post was edited
RE: Getting and staying smooth

Some creams work better on some guys than others. If you do use a cream, don't reapply immediately if all the hair doesn't come off, check the directions for timing. Also be careful when getting the cream close to an opening, either your urethra or your anus. If you do your crack and stand or shift the cream might get in, same with your urethra and it could BURN.

This post was edited
RE:Getting and staying smooth

I have used IPL treatment Intense Pulsed Light. Its not a laser but gives the same outcome. I purchased the machine for $425 and it worked great you need to do a number of treatments. Research the machines available some go as high as 1,000 dollars . More expense doesn't mean better results that's why go on line and research it. Mine was a Remington I Light Pro, after about the 6th treatment I started to really notice the hair disappearing. Remember it doesn't grow back it is permanent . You cannot use it if your African American or other very dark skinned people because you will burn your skin. Hope this helps anymore questions contact me through my profile.

This post was edited
RE:Getting and staying smooth

I keep my body shaved from the neck down and use a razor and soap. Love the feel of smooth skin!

This post was edited