Trouble in paradise

I'm new here. But I need some advice. I've been with my husband 10yrs and for 8 of those years we have had an open relationship. Now all the sudden he wants to close it and keeps accusing me of things that never happen and even if they were true we have an open relationship why does it matter. I'm so frustrated, offended, numb and over this kind of SHIT. I thought that part of the perks of having an OR were not dealing with this kind of thing. He doesn't believe anything I say, it's never the whole story wtf am I 5 being scolded by my parents. Then when I said enough is enough and filed for divorce 2 days ago. Now it's I'm sorry I trust you, it's me not you, I'm going to work on myself. Bla bla bla.... I'm 35yrs old and have been through the ringer in my life, I have kids who actually need me to hold thier hand through troubles among many other things. I don't have time, room or the desire to deal with his bullshit. I do love him very much and cannot picture my future with out him. But I can't take all the accusations, judging & scrutiny I have to deal with. Please help. I'm at a lose and this is rare for me I'm usual the one holding things together, the silver lining kinda girl, the everything happens for a reason, the it will work out somehow. .. But I'm literally numb I don't care about how he feels about this. I will not bow.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.