1,500 BAREBACKING SWINGERS....AND COUNTING!!!

Congratulations members; long-time and new, as we celebrate accepting our 1,500th member into the group!!! It is my sincere hope, and I will continue to work hard, to ensure the group stays strong and continues to grow. Our group isopen toeveryone; we are a very diverse group of individuals and couples whom all have one common interest: fucking without condoms! Again, thanks to ALL of you for making our group strong! So..................destroy any condoms you may have, and keep fucking the natural way!! Marc, the Moderator

This topic was edited
RE: 1,500 BAREBACKING SWINGERS....AND COUNTING!!!

Well said Marc.
Stay natural and let the juices flow free.

This post was edited

Great going. I'd love to hook up with someone that likes to bareback. It seems that people like to join but that's it.

This post was edited

Great, we are the guides for the new generation. No clothes, no condom. Cum for all

This post was edited

Great, we are the guides for the new generation. No clothes, no condom. Cum for allI totally agree and im happy to say im doing my part to keep this philosophy going for the next generations!

This post was edited

Great, we are the guides for the new generation. No clothes, no condom. Cum for allI totally agree and im happy to say im doing my part to keep this philosophy going for the next generations!
i'll volunteer to help you set that example :) hot damn

This post was edited

I love it when the cum is left inside!

This post was edited

Using NO condoms in any case....for over 25 years now, tried two times when I was 16, since that time I did never again - having the worst two fucks in my life in mind...;-))
Seed is made for sharing...and being a huge cum-addicted pig for that long time (up to 30 loads in a night or more when available), I have only set one strict rule for my sexual life: never safe sex - and - : no risk no fun.
Cheers, mates.....;-)!

This post was edited

Am mostly apprehensive. I've been in mostly long term relationships. Hate condoms, but.....

This post was edited

YES! I started 2016 with a bare cock buried in my ass.... So frictionless..... So exquisite...... Able to withdraw just to the point of exit, my ass lips clinging to his foreskin, and then returning balls deep! Earlier in the week, this awesome top fuck buddy used his bare cock to prep me for the fist that soon followed -- and my ass lips left ring marks on his forearm like an elastic band would have left. Of course, bare cock and bare fist.

NATURAL sex is the route to sublime intensity and uninterrupted passion ... Bare cock allows seamless transition between positions and stroke types, and bare cock facilitates ass juices which heighten the frictionless-ness and make for a very tastey treat when the cock is finally withdrawn and put directly into my lustful mouth to receive a thank you and cleansing.

YeeHaw

This post was edited

I love having a guy cum deep in my ass! It's even better if I am gangbanged.

This post was edited