A million questions ..really just 5

So..we are committed couple who have been on the outskirts of the lifestyle. We have been to a lot of clubs, are on tumblr and other erotic sites. She wants (and so do I) the Hotwife lifestyle. I have only the desire to participate with her. I am not bi or even bi curious .We have been married for 15 years.

So here are the rookie questions...

1) do u ask for std tests? I mean I wouldn't think so....we will always require condoms for intercourse. I just want to know what most people do....I don't want to be 3 years in and find out that most swingers want and request those. Again, don't think so...but the only dumb question is the one not asked

2) we kind of want an all day deal with a guy...like meet for a run, have lunch....go back for mmf.....go out for the night and allow her to treat us both like we are hers in public and finish off with another mmf Is this unrealistic?

3) are most guys ok with filming? We want to film for our pleasure. She likes that a lot! I realize it depends upon each individual--bulgur in general

4) do most people meet out the first time to check chemistry....then make a second date where it goes down?

5) what is the one piece of advice u would give us for our first time...something u wish someone had told u?

Thanks!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.